1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Not really living up to my name anymore

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by HardLuck NRF Miner, Sep 1, 2011.

1. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Um, folks this was an individual's global thread in the Hall of Fame, but it was hijacked for discussion of Entropia Tracker, not really cool. There is plenty of discussion of the Tracker in other areas of the forum, including one by starfinder specifically about the tool HERE.

NRF, yes it is helpful to run the tracker, but no one should ever feel coerced into using it, it should be completely voluntary, but you know that I'm sure. This isn't high school so peer pressure shouldn't be of the same kind of level lol. Personally I use it myself now only because Arkadia uses it for event tracking now, and obviously the more who run it the more likely the data will be accurate for all of us, but like you it isn't something I personally need myself and I won't ever try to brow beat anyone into using it, jokingly or not.

Back on topic now please.

2. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

As a member of the Arkadian community, thank you for running the tracker! That's very gallant of you, NRF. It really does help ensure stability of data collection, and is appreciated by many people.

However, as Lee said, it's unfortunate that you felt pressured into doing it. I suppose that's a short term thing. Once there are enough people using it, the problem will go away, and with it the pressure of using it.

Starfinder, thanks for helping!