1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Normandie Radio to Interview David Dobson and Cyrus Chen!!!!

Discussion in 'Normandie Radio' started by isclay, May 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isclay

isclay Active Member

[​IMG]

Please Submit your questions for David and Cyrus in this thread or email: studio@normandieradio.co.uk OR directly to me: isclayscafe@gmail.com. All questions will be reviewed and relevant questions will be asked as time allows. Thank you for your support!

2. isclay

isclay Active Member

3. cute781217

cute781217 Active Member Pro Users

YA it's time to ask questions again
    1.David said calypso-team has some tools that other PP don't have, and A-Team are asking mindark for those tools, does A-team get those tools already?

2.Once again questions about blueprints, any new blueprints in next VU? There are only 3 new (L) blueprints dropped since March update until now, and not even 1 new unlimited blueprints dropped since then, I know it is not something A-team can controlled, but any thoughts about it?

3.Cyrus said that A-Team don't have secret avatar to spend those ped came from estate sales, so what would happen to those ped in Arkadia Estate Manager? is it just locked in the avatar permanently or it could be part of Arkadia revenue?

4.Can we get more fun weapons like plastorch but crafted? Plastorch is a very fun weapon but with the damage you really can't hunt some bigger mobs, and the drop rate of them is very low, so the markup is quite high, so i think some more weapons like it but crafted could be a good idea.

5.According to Bjorn | Mindark said in PCF that the rebalancing of mining resources is already under way, do you know anything about it? can you tell us something about it if you knew some

4. cute781217

another new and interesting question, Kim compared their tool to adjust event mob spawn online with treasure hunting and Cyrene PVP system, so seems like the ability of adjusting event mob spawn online is calypso only and other PP needs to request mindark to do it for them, what do you think about it Dave? Do you think it is fair to other PP?

5. cute781217

an interesting statement from Kim again, from what I heard that items/materials in treasure hunting is there, but due to the merging of mining tools happened and mindark didn't give A-Team new tools of treasure hunting to arrange stuff or whatever things so we still can't get it until now. So which one is true?

6. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

/Mod and AA hat off

Arkadia Treasure Hunting is NOT just about using the new mining finder button, though it will use that of course. Kim needs to take a chill pill, but that's just my personal opinion. That last remark quoted is a direct pot shot at Arkadia team, and I'm seriously considering closing my PCF (formerly EF) account I've held for 6 years now if this attitude keeps up.

/Mod and AA hat back on

have a lovely weekend everyone

7. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

yea Kim and Charlies comments come off as quite immature. David and Cyrus have not blamed MA for not putting the system in yet. And I agree i think it has been implemented as just a 3rd level. But i think A-Team has been trying to make it more then just a more expensive way of mining. And if they get a certain period of time that they get it exclusively. They probably want to get the most bang for there time they get exclusivity. So they are proably putting heeps of work into the system that i'm guessing will not arrive until August.

I guess thats the difference from A-team and Calypso's Dev Team. Where they just threw incances in and took about 3-4 months to get them to work properly while using there users as ginea pigs. I'm more confident that we will actually want to use Treasure hunting right when it comes out and not be waiting 3-4 months for them to make it worth trying. because thats's pulling into there exclusivity time.

As i said to you the other night Isclay:

1. I'm mostly concered about what updates are going to happen to missions before i finish the ones i've currently got going.
    2. Whats in the next update
    3. If we will get anymore non-grinding adventure style missions and maybe wave spawn mobs boss things to do or even instances. or more storyline gameplay....

8. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

Yes I find those posts very immature and disrespectful as well. I'm losing what little respect I had left for the Calypso dev team. It really helps to confirm that I made the right choice by sticking by Arkadia Studios and Planet Arkadia.

Very good points. A lot of people seem to have it stuck in their head that Treasure Hunting is just that one system, which in truth it's only one part of it, and I'm sure the A-Team is making sure they get it right the first time before it's released :)

EDIT: Oops I don't have any questions that I can think of yet :S

9. zealousquiche

zealousquiche Member

Yes! I would love some storyline game play! Please ask if that's being thought up, coming soon or can it be coming soon?

10. isclay

isclay Active Member

Please Submit your questions for David and Cyrus in this thread or email: studio@normandieradio.co.uk OR directly to me: isclayscafe@gmail.com. All questions will be reviewed and relevant questions will be asked as time allows. Thank you for your support!

11. KikkiJikki

KikkiJikki Well-Known Member Pro Users

I'd be interested to hear their feedback on the cyrene launch. Not so much in terms of success or failure but more aspects that make them think about what they are doing here. For example, the mission structure and potential impact on future planet development is very interesting to me. I wonder if Ark Devs have similar plans or would consider them?

12. New York Rose

New York Rose Active Member

:cool::DYay Isclay!! You are awesome at this stuff!!..Love all your interviews very professional!

13. isclay

isclay Active Member

***Date & Time Confirmed***
    :whistle:

14. cute781217

Have dave and Cyrus tried Entropia Emissary program? How do you guys feel about this app? Do you guys think mindark spend the money in the right place?

15. isclay

isclay Active Member

:whistle:Interview is TOMORROW Folks...get your questions in ASAP. Thanks! :whistle:

16. avel

avel Member

I am seriously on this one, are there be cake and candy's at 25th of May? Sorry :eek: just have to ask this.

17. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

I am curious if they have some news about changes in the mission rewards. When can we expect clarification if and what will change with the arkadian missions?

18. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

*Edit: Just re-read the OP interview focus. These questions aren't neccesarily focused on the Bday bash or Version update. So, omit or not, isclay! :)

1. Arkadian wildlife is extremely territorial... currently few, if any, mixed spawns. Have there been any reports from our zoology teams of more mingling amongst the natives?

2. There has been a rash of reports from the denizens centering around a phenomenon where lights have flickered on and off with the change of a person's angle of focus. Could this be an Oratan attack on our electrical grid or lighting system? Has any progress been made in researching and resolving the phenomenon?

3. The Oratan have shown a propensity with technology. However, they seem to prefer traveling everywhere by foot. Are they THAT eco-conscience, or do our strategists anticipate a wave of impending hover-jackings?

4. Planet Arkadia currently boasts some of the more vibrant, desirable animal hides in EU. Yet, we have to import colorers and texturers from off-world. Are there any plans to introduce locally engineered design tools?

##please, call me Puck! :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

puck thats a really good point about the mobs. I do kind of like that you can hunt just one thing. but it would be cool to have a proper mix of mobs. Stuff that would go together good. Like similar damage types and levels

20. isclay

isclay Active Member

:cool:Interview is TODAY Folks!!!...We are doing this interview from Normandie Radio HQ at Sanctuary Cove Bldg 5 Level 3 (Rooftop) - Be there!!!:cool:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.