1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Normandie Radio - JBK Interview - Whats your questions?

Discussion in 'Normandie Radio' started by Alaina, Feb 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alaina

Alaina Member

Hey there, here at Normandie radio we have started to do some fun and informative interviews. We decided it makes perfect sense to interview the commander himself , John Black Knight, as one of the first victims..um... interviewees [​IMG].

The interview will take place during my show on Friday the 17th of Feb - My show starts at 1930ma.

So I am looking for some inspiration on what types of questions do you think would make for a great radio show, what would you like to hear?

Wether it be serious space knowledge, warp business models, or what colour are the bed sheets in captains quarters... let me know! Will be great to get some super diverse questions.

Also, Who would you like to hear us interview? which players, or officials would you like to find out more about?

Thanks for your input [​IMG]

2. KillerDawg

KillerDawg Active Member Pro Users

+rep for the initiative.
    I think an interview with the DJ's would be good to do. Find out how and why they started doing what they do for the community and universe at large. I also think starting with Mr. John is a great idea and am looking forward to listening, I hope I don't have too much trouble with my phone getting a signal at work.

Good luck and have fun and of course thank you.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Alaina

Alaina Member

Thanks KillerDawg, really hope you can listen in :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. New York Rose

New York Rose Active Member

Awesome...I'm so excited to hear this!!..This weekend is going to be so fun!! Killerdawg great idea..Sweet!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.