1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visual No Warp Tunnel on Firebird Warps

Discussion in 'Bugs, In-Game Issues and other Feedback' started by Elric91, Feb 19, 2022.

1. Elric91

Elric91 New Member

Pretty sure this is a glitch as several players that have flown with me noticed it. There doesn't seem to be a warp tunnel animation while warping with a Firebird. I know quite a few people will consider this to be a low priority thing, since the Firebird still functions, but its slightly annoying considering how hard it is to obtain one.

I looked in the forums for an old post to make sure I was not revisiting something that was posted before, and didn't see anything.

Pretty sure this will be considered low priority, but if I could get some sort of response telling me, yes, it's a known bug or no its not it must be something on your end, that would be great.

I posted this here since the ship is considered a Arkadia Ship, let me know if I should have posted in on Planet Calypso Forums, and I will redact the post and re-post it there.