1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

No Intelligence increase

Discussion in 'Ask an Adviser' started by wayfarer, Jul 10, 2013.

1. wayfarer

wayfarer New Member

I keep seeing the green message indicating an intelligence experience but the experience total doesn't increase. In fact there are several other skills that aren't increasing. I've been swunting 100's of caraboks and gallards and my intelligence total is still 8 and I had two increases today alone which didn't register.

2. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

it does register, but it's very slow to skill attributes. And one green line isn't 1 point

All those green lines indicate is you got a tiny amount skill increase might be 0.00001ped or 0.00301ped(made up example) you just cant tell by the skill line alone, but they all do have a hidden value so you do gain the skills* but as it might be tiny amount you might not see if in your skills before you gained alot of lines.

Skill Scanner, is a excellent tool to see how much your skills increased in some time

*skills as when you press "K" (default key) and not the professions as that use multiple skills to form a profession