1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Updates No Changes Anytime Soon?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Adamas, Jul 4, 2011.

1. Numbers

Numbers Member

No one picked up on this? An efficient and effective PP is molding a healthy culture of get it right the first time? A new PP is pressing MA to do their jobs and implement content timely? No patch early in the week and a quick hurry up fix-it patch at the end of the week? I can see the issue of one slight bug can affect 95% of the players substantially PED wise, so checking is worth it in a RCE.

Talk is just talk, but delivering is an entirely different matter!! Holding textures because the application doesn't work well, brilliant! Better than releasing it half finished or bugged. Sure it's tough holding onto the looted hides, but it's a good chance to build some inventory.

Sounds like, and the track record shows, the A-Team has a great staff of planners and programmers. If not for I'd like to keep playing EU, I'd want to work for the A-Team and this sleek work ethic.

2. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

Thanks Dave for the input. Your honesty in communicating with us gives us the confidence to prosper with Arkadia. The coming updates and big release in or around August will be well received!

The main issue with auction are trade an space based. We need more Arkadians traveling to Other planets and bringing back stackables, if worried take protection! I can't wait for this update today!

Cheers
    Bjorn

3. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

I'm sorry to say but i'm heading back to calypso tonight. I've been in EU a long time and Arkadia is by far the best thing that has happened to this universe so far. I'll just do buy some last resources from auction and craft them away and i'm off. So a big thank you toward the arkadia team for the great experience i had on arkadia. I suspect i'll be back soon with more peds to burn as soon as there are missions or when crafting/mining becomes a good option again. Off course i'll stay active on the forum because arkadia has the best community out there :)

4. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Hope to see you back on Arkadia soon, Harmony. Goede Reis!