Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by McCormick, Mar 12, 2015.
Or does it happen that it has a payout of 0, hence not showing it ?
I think it is across the board. I didn't get a payment on the 11th either. some times they don't pay high enough, but it should roll over.
Is it good to own land?
I always wanted to say that
There is a forum section with countless posts about this subject: http://arkadiaforum.com/forums/arkadia-underground-deeds-auds.164/
thank you, but there was only 1 thread regarding the 11.3.15...but now Im aware of the "roll over" =)
This is only visibly apparent when owning 1 AUD. Get more and the problem will "go away"! :biggrin2:
The solution to all EU problems, deposit more lol.
I own 10 AUD's and I have not been paid for the 11th or 12th.
Do you need to log in each Day to get your pec ?
Odd. And so not funny.
Correct, it doesn't matter how many you own. You'll still get paid on the same days as everyone else, and the carryover will still be the same days as everyone else. Profit accumulates for the entire group and when it reaches 2000, it is then split between all the AUDs.
Just for the sake of clarity, on any normal basis owning just 1 AUD payment below 1 pec do not show until the carry over takes place. I do know this, hence my joke. But I missed that Macca has 10 AUDs so this is clearly some sort of bug. ...unless no one mined/hunted/whatever in the UG those days.
Actually no... as Neil explained... we are paid only in full pec per aud increments.
- there are 200,000 deeds out there, that means that in order to be paid 1 pec each, there must be 2,000 PEDs to be distributed (or if you want it that other way 40,000 PEDs in loot).
- if one day there are not 2,000 PEDs to be distributed, then no money are distributed, and all amount is carried on
- the next day, the new income is added with previous day and if it passes 2,000 PEDs then 1 pec is distributed for each deed
Like let's presume that each day there are 1,500 PEDs to be distributed, think will be like that:
- day one there are 1,500, noone gets nothing, neither if they have 1 AUD, 10 AUD or 100 AUD
- day two there are 1,500 + 1,500 = 3,000; 2,000 gets distributed, 1,000 rolls over; the guy with 1 AUD gets 1 pec, the guy with 10 AUD gets 10 pec and the guy with 100 AUD gets 1 PED
- day three there are 1,000 + 1,500 = 2,500; 2,000 gets distributed, 500 rolls over; the guy with 1 AUD gets 1 pec, the guy with 10 AUD gets 10 pec and the guy with 100 AUD gets 1 PED
- day four there are 500 + 1,500 = 2,000; 2,000 gets distributed, no rolls over; the guy with 1 AUD gets 1 pec, the guy with 10 AUD gets 10 pec and the guy with 100 AUD gets 1 PED
- day fiver there are 1,500, noone gets nothing, neither if they have 1 AUD, 10 AUD or 100 AUD
Botoom line, no matter you have 1 AUD or 10,000 AUDs, you will still get same payment per AUD, no lose because of roundings.
Does anyone have link to confirmation that tax "rolls over" if not enough to provide payout on a give day?
It being Arkadia, I'm more inclined to believe they would do this, as it's the honest thing to do. I'm more just curious.
Lovefall said it, and she is the most trustworthy person possible.
(Kidding, have no link, just what I heard).
Thanks for the Info guys, Very informative all round.
Now I feel silly, cause I followed the link
Lovfall, please read what I wrote again and tell me how it differs from what Neil said. Cause I sense some fuses not connecting here...
When I had 1 AUD there were days with no payment because the system cannot pay less than 1 pec. So the next day that 1 pec showed due to the carry over, or accumulation if you will. Hence my joke about buying more AUDs...
If the fuses still don't connect, too bad.
How it doesn't happen:
There is enough tax collected to pay 0.4 pec/deed
People with one AUD get 0 pecs
People with 100 AUDs get 40 pecs
How it does happen:
There is enough tax collected to pay 0.4 pec/deed.
People with one AUD get 0 pecs
People with 100 AUDs get 0 pecs
Separate names with a comma.