1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Next Mob after Oro

Discussion in 'Ask an Adviser' started by dakingaros, Feb 9, 2012.

1. dakingaros

dakingaros Member

Hi All,

New to Planet Arkadia, and loving every minute of it so far. Well done to the Arkadia crew. It shows Calypso while a mature planet, has a lot of catch up to do.

I have a disciple that has come here, and is about to finish the Oro Mission, and I would like to know what Mob to recommend from the mission list that she go to next.

Thanks to any and all of the advisers who could provide some guidance, since I am not familiar with the Mobs here yet.

Best Regards,

Dakin

2. Raito

Raito Member

The next mob would be madana or oweko, though madana has lower hp and damage. Still the hp on those mobs (young) are 420 for madana and 500 for oweko. Unless your desciple can manage those i'd suggest hadraada (190hp) or bokol(250hp), but those two aren't mission mobs.

Sadly there aren't any mission mobs between oro and madana yet so your desciple will just have to make the best of it.

3. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I wouldn't recommend hitting Madana or Oweko quite yet. It's probably possible for her to take one down, but it's not going to be very eco hunting for your disciple. A lot of armor and healing.

Assuming she has been hunting the young to medium Oro, there are at least 6 other mobs she should be looking at before Madana: halix (large), zadul, tiarak, hadraada, oratan small, and bokol. She should hunt those before trying to tackle the Madana mission, as even the young's are quite tough. There are several reasons for taking it slow. First, any IFN mission rewards she'd get from the Madana would be far outweighed by the extra decay cost to hunt them. Second, halix and tiarak have wonderful markups on hides, and if she wants to get the most return out of her hunting, this is the way to go. Third, she probably needs some variety after killing 15000 pros.

I would recommend trying the large halix. If she finds those boring and doesn't care about loot markup, try out some of the other ones I've listed.

Here is a chart of all the mob maturities and their hp (link). It can be used as a rough guide to mob toughness.

4. RexDameon

RexDameon Active Member Pro Users

yea i would say bokol and higher hadrada are before mandana and then oweko. mandana defietly before oweko but only the younger ones.
    Oweko have mostly mixed spawns the youngs are not bad but mature and old and especially providers are a whole different ball game.

5. KMax

KMax Well-Known Member Pro Users

I have to agree with all the advise here, Madana is next IFN mob but it is a bit much for lower leveled solo hunting. Hunt the other mobs in between (Neil's list) and go for some extra PED there is no rule that says you have to hunt the mission mobs to get ahead in this universe :) If your disciple insists on doing IFN mobs have her get a team together to go hunt them at least use one of the many healers that provide their service for decay only. With out one she maybe spending a lot of time running between the revival terminal and mobs.