1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

newsletter?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by harmony, Jun 25, 2011.

1. harmony

harmony Active Member Pro Users

Hello everybody,

Is it just me or did Cyrus stop sending the newsletter when the planet launched? I can understand and appreciate that they are working almost around the clock atm, to fix all the minor things that go wrong after launch. But i would really like some more information coming from Arkadia atm. Especially about achievements and missions (i'm getting kinda bored atm, without new achievements and missions).

2. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

There was a thread or newsletter where he asked ppl if he should contuine the newsletter or focus on other task because of the launch.

Everybody said launch ofc

3. Chiba

Chiba Member

My guess would be that when they have the missions and achievement systems close to finished and almost ready for release they will give us a heads up in a new letter :)

I like that they are working on the bugs etc, they are more important than implementing new material that might cause even more bugs.... bug free material over a lot of buggy material imo ;)

4. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Harmony, I think Cyrus is planning to get the newsletter and front page news on the move again, but yes, they are currently very busy of course. Cyrus has been in Malaysia for more of the AsiaSoft Games Festival promotion, so I'm sure we will be hearing from him as soon as he catches his breath a little :)

Moving this over to dev Feedback.