1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Newbie spawn area

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Conners, May 30, 2011.

1. Conners

Conners Member

Thanks for such detailed answers and thanks everyone else, many questions asked and answered :)

At first I did think it was strange but now that i know the reasoning behind it it seems like a great idea. As has been said I wouldn't mind knowing which 3 end up being the main ones, so that I can go and scam some noobs lol. J/K.
    On a serious note though at least me and two other soc mates have moved up here i think permanently. and we will be looking to expand.
    Once our fun has stopped up here we will take on as many newcomers as sanely possible, explore and discover how this world works together.
    I also agree that a mission to find all the firebases is a good plan. :)
    Anyway ill stop talking lol. I look forward to the future of your planet. amazing job!

Can't disagree with any of that. brilliant communication. Job well done!
    Now ill stop talking ;)
    Conners.

2. Calin

Calin Member

I love that Arkadia is not being marketed as Free to Play!!!

3. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

The 3 x Primary spawn points will be Dauntless Academy, Resolute Academy and Relentless Academy.

4. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

Perfect, I will have to write those down somewhere. Cheers!

5. Hyssch

Hyssch Active Member

This made me think that maybe most of us, who have started on Calypso (me included), are still stuck with the idea of sweating being every new players right "to play for free", for the original Project Entropia was always advertised as a MMORPG that costs nothing to download and is also _free_ to play. One could deposit real money to it, but that wasn't mandatory. You could gather and sell vibrant sweat to cover Your costs etc...

Hmm... maybe it's time to change that, but it might take a looong time to change some old habits, even what comes to helping out new players.

-- Hyssch --

• Like Like x 1
  6. MrJoey

MrJoey Member

This is what i like. We all know that EU isn't free to play. Even if there are ways to have a start or a living on a small base. You can't enjoy the full spectrum without a deposit. And to be honest. A hour sitting in front of the local supermarket with a hat on the ground will bring you more income than 8 hours sweating *rofl*

7. Jennson

Jennson Member

Lol i just imagine someone doing that, bring the money to his bank, just to transfer it to EU lol

8. Telgard

Telgard Member

I did too... but the Grocery store I work at has a no loitering policy.