1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New weapon type for Fox

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Fox, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Fox

Fox Member

First, I'm a miner. Not a hunter. But after being harassed last weekend again and again from Noobs in VTOLs, I remembered a movie...

David? Can I PLEEEEEEEEEASE get an ESD to my birthday next year?

(Explanatory note: No, EMP weapons aren't allowed, because according to Marco EMP weapons are weapons of mass destruction... :confused:)

View attachment 183

View attachment 182

View attachment 181

(Idea stolen from 2 Fast 2 Furious) :p

2. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

I laugh everytime I see that shot where they use those. 4 nodes all leading to themselves thru the door would do nothing more then short itself out. Not to mention once he pulled it out of that door he now becomes the path to ground and woud take whatever load that thing was capable to produce.

as for Vtol's it wont be much longer before they become rare and too expensive for normal players to have. MA has already cut back on BP drops for them. Soon there will come the nerfs to them like everything else in EU. Not to mention once they have a a new LG system they will be made destroyable and that will quickly thin out their availability. This was the plan from the start. Saturate the market and get everyone relying on them then make them costly and adjust to keep money flowing out of EU faster.