1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New to Arkadia, Thank you Cyrus for Helping!

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Smart, Nov 14, 2011.

1. Smart

Smart New Member

Hello Everyone,

This is now my 4th day on Planet Arkadia. I started out trying to make my first deposit with PayByCash, but it was apparently just disabled and will no longer be available. So then I tried uKash and purchased $25 uKash USD, and found out that the game doesn't take USD and has to be converted lol. So I figured I could try to find help here on the forum, and when I went to sign up here, while registering it said I was a spammer and to contact the forum admin lol! So needless to say it has been a very complicated few days and i am still waiting to hear back from support about my ukash problem.

Now this entire time someone by the name of Cyrus from Arkadia has been so extremely helpful... even going to the point of communicating with me via my email just so he could let me know that he is working on the issues and even sent me an update right away. I thought this was amazing because of the game being so big, that this person went so far out of there way to try to help me.. and then took a step further to help me get an account on here by creating it for me and emailing me the username and password. So I would like to personally thank Cyrus for making my experience while complicated, a really good one. I will def be around for a long time to come.

I would also like to thank my mentor Boardian Chilix for being such a great help, this is another person who has gone out of there way to really help me understand this game, and helped me stick around enough so I could get a feel for most of it, including helping me get the free artic stuff from rocktropia. I cannot thank you enough and cant wait to graduate!

So that's my story, I'm new here and I cant wait to see what the future of Arkadia has in store for me! Thanks everyone for taking the time to read and I hope to make more friends in the near future! See ya!

-Smart

• Like Like x 1
  2. Boardian Chilix

Boardian Chilix Active Member Pro Users

Welcome smart, hope you have a good time here
    And thanxs to cyrus for all his help

3. TimUnleashed

TimUnleashed Forum Official Pro Users

Hey Smart,

Welcome! We talked briefly at Sanctuary Cove last night I believe. Welcome to Arkadia and to the forum. I'm sorry to hear you had such trouble getting in, but you're now in the right place to get help in the future. Any questions, ask away!

Tim.

4. Snuggins

Snuggins Member

Welcome. You sound like a smart guy. :)

5. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Welcome to Arkadia, Smart! Glad you stuck it out during the initial hassles, which are uncommon. Entropia has a ton to offer even if you just explored the worlds.

Hope you have a great time, and dont hesitate to look any of us up in game or on forum.

6. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

Hey Smart, welcome to the forums and Arkadia! Hopefully everything is figured out for you soon. Cyrus is a great guy!

You'll find that the community is very supportive of newcomers here. If you need any help on the forums, just ask! Also look for the Arkadian Advisers in game, they will be happy to help too :)

7. Ardorj

Ardorj Active Member Pro Users

Welcome on Planet Arkadia! Good to hear you got some great help from Cyrus and Chillix! :)

8. Cyborg Bill

Cyborg Bill Well-Known Member Pro Users

Yes Cyrus ROCKS. He is the best public relations person I have ever known not only in games but IRL working experience. (he is also pretty kewl as a humanz) You will find many here on Arkadia willing to help out with what ever you need. The Arkadia staff has done more for the EU community in how they plan and build the planet then any other partner to date. This includes the Devs who designed the original game. Much effort has been put forth twords the community here and it shows in the people you will come across as your stay here goes on.

GL and many hof's and welcome to the madness that is EU.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Smart

Smart New Member

Thanks for the warm response everyone :)

10. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

It's always nice to see the effort made by the A-Team rewarded in such glowing terms. Well done everyone.

Smart, I'd like to echo what has been said already in welcoming you to both Arkadia and here at the forums. The community here is one of vast knowledge and experience and will always happily assist those people willing to learn.

I hope you have a long and happy experience here with us all and please feel free to PM any of us Moderators or Admins anytime you need us.

11. Cyrus

Cyrus Well-Known Member

Hi Smart,

Glad that I could help. Nice to know most of your barriers have been sorted.
    Looking forward to your graduation.:eek:

Cheers,
    Cyrus

12. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

13. Atlan Leticron

Atlan Leticron Active Member

Welcome to Arkadia and new adventures :)

Good to hear you made it, and I think that Cyrus is a good reflection of our little community.
    Warm, friendly and very helpful.

Enjoy your stay.

Regards,
    Ion

14. Milesio

Milesio Platinum Member Platinum Member

Welcome, Smart.

I remember my first days in game. Ask questions, all you need.

Greetings.