1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New society :: School of Hawk :: Now recruting

Discussion in 'SocTalk' started by BlackHawk, Mar 18, 2012.

1. BlackHawk

BlackHawk Member

If you are new to the game and want to learn as much as possible, now you can.

In our society, you have the chance to have answers to most things you need to know about this game.

We have a TeamSpeak server and you will get the IP and password once you join.

Language in society is English. So even if you are Romanian, please talk to me in English in soc chat or PM me. If there will be more of you from another country, if you are not alone is soc, please use English.

I think you will get a lot of information that will help you if you join us. It is not designed for old people with experience in game. However, if one older players wants in, contact me.

Most that join the society are my disciples. However, if you prove to be a decent person, you are welcomed even if you are not or can not be my disciple. The point is to have more people playing the game and understanding how to do it.

You can stay in society as long as you like. Is a beginning society and when you decide to move forward to a society, there will be no hard feelings. You are encouraged to follow your goals.