1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Player!

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by Pedro Chinoca, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Pedro Chinoca

Pedro Chinoca New Member

Hello all

So there is nothing more to say, im loving the game and Arkadia is THE planet! I love skilling here :)

Im from Portugal, and im looking to know some more people here!

GL'S

• Like Like x 1
  2. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

Welcome :)

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! Arkadia Advisers are here to help (look for the yellow/green vests in game).

3. Pedro Chinoca

Pedro Chinoca New Member

Thanks Larkin!

My only question, since im new is... I wanted to sell to trader some me my loot from hunting. Im im allways shouting for it and still nothing.

I just want to understands whats vital, whats worth selling here!

4. Larkin

In general, loot with markup is always worth trying to sell to traders. From hunting, skins, oils, wools and hides are usually good to try and sell. The problem is that some of the time, traders aren't around to buy them. Celeste Quarry would be the best spot to try and sell things, however sometimes you have to be patient.

5. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Howdy Pedro!

Welcome to the planet and the forums!

6. Pedro Chinoca

Pedro Chinoca New Member

What you mean by 'Time Traders'?

7. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

He just meant that traders aren't always around when you might be wanting to find them :)
    Try standing at Celeste Quarry and saying what you have for sale in the trade chat channel (ask for help if you need it with any of that) and be patient as Larkin said. Someone will talk to you about what you have for sale at some point.

Welcome to Arkadia and to the forum ,and good luck!

8. Larkin

Sorry, I edited my post and broke up time and traders with a comma for clarity.

Ah thanks Lee :)

9. Pedro Chinoca

Pedro Chinoca New Member

Thanks guys :) . I sold some of my stuff being there for 3 days straigt. But the rest of the stuff i just auction it! Lets see if have any luck there!

10. RAZER

RAZER Active Member Pro Users

one thing to keep in mind is the auction fee. this is a few pec and you can end up selling your stuff for under TT when you take in account the fee. So better to sell larger batches in the auction so the fee does not mess up your profit.

11. Sub-Zero

Sub-Zero Member

If you have stacks of loot of 5 ped or more, it's possible to sell at auction. Depends on the item, animal oils usually sell, Socket components does not sell that easy. So stay away from them on auction unless you have a big stack.

I usually sell around 5 ped worth of oils (not residue) on auction for 6 ped each. The auction fee takes 50 pec. But you get 50 pec profit so that's way better than any trader out there. The only downside is it usually takes 4-5 days for it to sell.