1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Player offering Services

Discussion in 'Services' started by Mastertreetop, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Mastertreetop

Mastertreetop Member

I am a new player to Entropia, Looking to learn about what Entropia has to offer. I Decided one good way to do so would be to offer myself for services to other players, as it will give me a chance to interact with other players, and learn more about different aspects of Entropia.

So, I am willing to hunt/mine/heal/sweat/craft/run/trade/repair ships/whatever else you want to offer me. I am a fairly low skilled player (been mostly sweating/swunting since I started) but I want to learn. Feel free to message me in game or on forums or add me to freind list and let me know if you have something for me to do.

Since I have been sweating a lot since i started I have sweat to sell, so if you need sweat I am willing to travel to you to deliver it as well.

2. Puck

Puck Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

Great initiative! Best of luck in your ventures. Don't hesitate to look to any Arkadia Advisers for help in game or on the forum!

3. Smoerble

Smoerble Active Member Pro Users

Add me in Player Roster to your FL. I have small jobs for beginenrs from time to time, most of the time it's mining or hunting.

Have fun
    Smo

4. Sparticas

Sparticas Member

Hired!
    Need a full ingame name to find you in registry.:huh: can't seem to find riku mastertreetop.. Ok found you.. added. Spart is the name.