1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Arkadian Event Committee

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Raven V, May 31, 2011.

1. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

Hey Guys

I just want to send the word out that i have a group here on the forums called the New Arkadian Event Committee. This group is designed to help me design and run new player events on arkadia.

Im looking for willing individuals with strong caring for new players and players who are inspiring and inspirational to help me with events.

My ev....Our Events will be designed and ran by the arkadian community to better help new players explore and learn the game while trying to get some nice gear in the mean time.

If you want to join the group find me on arkadia usually at Sanctuary Cove and join the group here on the forums so we can begin discussing ideas for new player events.

For those that remember i am the founder of the March on Troy event, one of the best new player events ran to date, and want to bring this experience to arkadia. I already have a vast prize pool waiting to be used.

Hope to hear from some of you soon =)
    Raven

• Like Like x 2
  2. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Might wanna give me a PM raven because I am already in the progress with some sponsors about newbie events. Hate to see competion on this area because we all want to help out

3. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

theres no competition there hehe, can never have to many events roflmao

My events use to be society only but i want to do things differently on arkadia, i want the community to get involved, its a lot of fun to run new player events, but also requires a lot of patients and understanding since new players are new, they have lots to learn.

4. Symu

Symu Member

+rep, good initiative!

5. Stagger

Stagger Member

I'm signing up for newbie help. :)

6. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

thank you invite sent, the more that sign up the better we can throw ideas around and if you are creating your own events join anyway to get ideas, work with us, or anything to improve all the events.

7. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

*Moved to Community Events*

8. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

thanks for the move =)

Bump Bump Bump, Still looking for people to join, come on lets make these events available for the entire community to get involved add me as a friend here or respond and ill add ya to the team =) I am also willing to work with Other event creaters to make even better events =) lets get the ideas rolling =)

9. Chrome

Chrome Active Member Pro Users

Well... If I can keep my energies up, I can continue to design new events on Arkadia...

We'll be having a second Oratan Offensive this Sunday June 5th @20:00MA leaving from Dependable Firebase... FREE event, open to all!!!

Also, I may start a VCC Series up here once I get settled. If you are unfamiliar with the VCC Series, please check them out on PCF. :)

10. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

interesting ive seen the VCC events, just never able to attend them =/ and yes ill be at the next Oratan Offensive event =) have to be, Captain Raven is needed and the IFN can use all the help they can get =)

but back on topic so far committee is up to 6 members, myself, Cyrus (will help advertise), and 4 other grand members of the community, we can always use more =) and specially active members willing to input ideas and be active.

If you need help on anything chrome let me know, if im able and time allows ill do what i can to help out =)

11. nahtanos

nahtanos Member

Awesome Idea...I'd love to help contribute however I can...Events have always been one of my favorite parts of EU...^_^

12. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

you are definitely welcome to helpout, invite sent =) and just as an update, the prize pool has increased due to some donations from Calypso Rescue Team last night on a free healing session while helping me tier my fap. their ped they gave me was added to the prize pool =).

13. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

bump bump bump, need more for the event committee =) anyone wishing to contribute ideas is welcome, and help in the planning process =)

its an experience some may get addicted too event creation is worth it when you see the end result =)

14. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

bump, always looking for new people to help out. Ideas are already being discussed and i have to say are very clever =) thanks guys keep it up, everyone is welcome to join and contribute!!!

15. Raven V

Raven V Active Member

Bump Bump lets Bump it up everyone is welcome, lets help un roll ideas and get these events rolling =)

16. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

bump gimme a PM =)