1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New and Inexperienced

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by swaith, May 31, 2011.

1. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

YaY! Glad to hear you finally got in. Hope you have a great time and catch up with you at some point.

2. swaith

swaith Member

awesome :D i also note that my avatar is a midget =] and while i use this --> :D <-- far too much on forums its going to kill my ears ingame so maybe the game will break my annoying voersue habbit lol that damned laugh makes my teeth itch =]

also, N button. genius. i was thinking to myself i wonder if i can edit this fried egg cross hair out so i can acctually see to the guns potential range ;P

can someone explain a few things for me though? for one how does voip work am i constantly on the air when im with my mic or do i have to press some special button? (which while being blind usually im pretty sure i cant see a key for on the keymap)

and two does anyone have some old crap they dont want that i can mooch off of em :D or follow you around and heal you to earn ;P

i would love something on wheels or something that can elevate me as i have decided autorun and 10 mins together inbetween outposts is my new pet hate and love with this game. i love the realism in it as a gamer, i hate the time as a lazy 22 (since yesterday :D) year old it takes lol

3. Atlan Leticron

Atlan Leticron Active Member

Hey Swaith, good to hear it got sorted and your ingame.

With the N button you can change your cross hairs, one option is no cross hairs at all.
    Hit O to open the options panel, there you can also turn on and off VOIP.
    Hit G to see your keyboard layout, there you can see what action is set to which button/key.
    I did all my old crap away to a soc mate, but when I am online I can give you a tp run with a vehicle.

You can find me usually at Relentless Fire Base Academy.

To send a PM ingame, you need to have that person in your friend list.

Regards,
    Ion

4. swaith

swaith Member

awesome thanks for the info, and to everyone cross posting to support me getting my accounts back its all been resolved in its entirety so thanks for all the support :D now i just need to get my brother onto the game and you will have to deal with two hunters roaming around =]

i would also LOVE to get a tp run with you and when im on hopefully later tonight i will do my best to find you and harangle you into taking me for a ride =]

5. Atlan Leticron

Sure no prob.

I am home now and log into entropia.
    I usually hang around Relentless Fire Base Academy.

Look for Ion.

Regards,
    Ion

6. swaith

swaith Member

awesome il jump in as soon as im able, it will be a few hours though as i got to get my son down :D

7. Atlan Leticron

Well I want to give a update on this.

We did meet Swaith planet side and gave him a extended tp run and answered his questions.
    And that where a lot :D

Actually he proofed himself as a very friendly guy and we decided to adopt him and take him in our society.

So Swaith is now a Calypso Desert Ranger :)

Regards,
    Ion

8. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

9. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Mweh ... under the rule of ion .... mwehhh

*oh you know you love me Ion*

10. Atlan Leticron

*slaps Faye around with a huge rippersnapper*

Faye, you smell fishy :D

Regards,
    Ion

11. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Psst whats a ripper snapper =) muahahahah

try Jori !

Regards
    Faye

12. swaith

swaith Member

thanks lee and yeah they seem very friendly :D i just hope i can be of some use lmao, i got myself a buggy as advised and have been having lots of fun running enemys to their death, which sadly doesnt net you any items :D

(shot like 30 mobs grab a buggy and speed on over to an auto gun)

a bit cheap but its hillarious bringing in a coral of hate and seeing it all go sideways in 1 shot from that delicious cannon =]

13. Faye

Faye Member Pro Users

Euh all fun and game but be carefull with mob training. Before you know it you come across a hunter which gets all the mobs , files a support case and you getting an official warning.

So please .. dont

14. Smoerble

Smoerble Active Member Pro Users

Hey swaith,
    good to see you online.
    I have a low TT repair kit for your car waiting, you get it without markup if you want... juts meet me :).

15. swaith

swaith Member

cool well when im in next il be sure to do it, and tbh i did it once in a genius inspired "it will kill them and il get all the LOOT!" before i sadly came to realise its done by damage distribution ><