1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New and Inexperienced

Discussion in 'Greetings' started by swaith, May 31, 2011.

1. aj502

aj502 Active Member Pro Users

In that case, I'll offer my help!
    :D

Prolly be a good idea to hang out at Sanctuary Cove as it's the most popular place.

Tippin'
    P.S. After I read your OP I imeediately thought "Fapper", so ask about that.
    Look out Faye, new fapper coming to take over your profession.
    :p

2. swaith

swaith Member

i hope you arent reffering to fapping as in urban dictionary because i have a gf :D so theres no need

im assuming its gaming slang so i have no idea what that means :D

3. Atlan Leticron

Atlan Leticron Active Member

A Fapper ingame is a medic or healer.

It comes from the word FAP which means Fast Aid Pack, like a first aid box.

Fappers or medic's if you please get hired by hunters to heal them.
    This way they only have to bother to kill the mob and save on time/ammo because they don't have to switch to there own fap and give the mob the chance to regenerate in that time.
    For example very popular on high level fast regenerating mob's.

And who knows what some people do behind there comp when they fap ingame.
    Ok, to much information for me now :S

Regards,
    Ion

4. swaith

swaith Member

lol well im the sort of guy who likes to do a bit of everything so while i might or might not FAP as it where im sure i will carry meds on me anyway incase the FAP guy forgot em, or restoratives of all viarieties incase somone else forgot them. or a spare sword/gun, fuel for vehicles etc

i have a tendancy to overpack.

for instance if anyone remember PSO i used to be a robot hunter (no magic, immune to status etc) and i still carried full restorative items for magic as well as status, and i mean the maximum i could physically carry. and spares.

its a habbit i cant break, even in an FPS i will run half a map to have full everything ><

5. Atlan Leticron

A FAP is a tool and wont require anything accept repairing from time to time if its a unlimited FAP.
    A good fapper who uses L items usually carries a spare if needed.

However having ammo and probes on you might be a idea.
    You might run into a hunter or miner who ran out of ammo or probes and needs to travel back to a terminal to buy new ones.
    You alway's can ask around if people are interested in such a service.

Regards,
    Ion

6. swaith

swaith Member

sounds like a great money spinner, i may just become a delivery service for people travelling who forgot to pack the right stuff :D

add a small premium here and there and woot im rich :D

7. aj502

aj502 Active Member Pro Users

Lol.
    I carry approx 15-20 weapons on me and 5+ diff Faps.

Plus all the other crap I won't use....

Tippin'

8. swaith

swaith Member

sounds orgasmic, i always approach things with the mentality that id rather move slow and steady then bounce around foraging for what id need

9. Alice

Alice Member

ya, bickering is normal :p
    and no, dont know of arkadia melee yet
    just met some NPC dude who told me to pick a sword up and he said i didnt train enough yet afterwards
    i prolly have more strength and longblades skills than him ^.-

dang, you saw my arrival?
    even I dont remember that one ^^

but the point was about the guide program, not standing at NAZ
    which you win ofc :p (by at least a year)

10. swaith

swaith Member

right im ingame and im just out the spawn area, if any of you gents is on i would greatly appreciate a tour and or some junk you havent scrapped :D

11. Cyrus

Cyrus Well-Known Member

EU's community is one of the best around. It's one of the USPs that I frequently mentioned during the AsiaSoft Games Festival. The best thing was, a gamer who got to know Planet Arkadia from the festival came back the next day to let me know how helpful the community is.

You guys are definitely the fulcrum of EU. Thanks for the awesomeness! :eek:'

You're in good hands swaith.

• Like Like x 1
  12. swaith

swaith Member

LOL you would think that but two mins into game i buy a gun and some ammo (paid for it :D ) and i get an account lock, i swear if this is due to me having two accounts because of the tp bug im gona bash some heads together, i recover after a dc in the starting area and im locked

13. red

red Member

how does one scare that from each other? can I assume you've both retreated to the monastery/convent for peaceful reflection and meditation?

14. swaith

swaith Member

oh and if anyones reading where does a weapon tell you the damage it will cause or is it a case of point, shoot and grab a pen? hopefully i will get unlocked soon and can play with my new rifle, i didnt get to test it which makes me sad =[

15. Atlan Leticron

I heard of you probs.

Being it a Real Cash Economy, MA is very careful in such things and that might cause a lock.
    However it is proofed in the past that if you have valid reasons, they usually get you unlocked.
    Yes I know it can be a pain but also think of the other side, this means that when you have it sorted that you are also protected by this.

At this point, take it easy and get in contact with support.
    Being hasty wont solve the problem, being patient ususaly do's.
    As soon as things get sorted, just drop a message in the forum and the Arkadians will get to meet you and help you out.

Hang on in it, you will be fine eventually.

Regards,
    Ion

16. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

When you get back in, got to your Inventory (press I) and then to the Weapons tab. Right click on the rifle you mentioned and select Item Info. In there are 3 more tabs giving you info on the weapon, first the tt-value and weight, second the ACTUAL stats on the weapon, third a description and further info.

Hope you get back in soon.

17. swaith

swaith Member

awesome thanks for the info, as for being patient i dont mind waiting but after 3 days on one ticket im sceptical this will be fixed before i go back to work on monday, in which case my will to play will have been effectively drained being that it would of taken an entire week to login for more then 5 mins....

idk it seems like a hell of a lot of hastle and i STILL dont have a response on support for anything, if there was a damned telephone or even livesupport it wouldnt be that bad but no, i have to sit and twiddle my thumbs checking every 10 mins to see if there is still no response =/

18. swaith

swaith Member

finally i got into game, i wont go into details but its mostly sorted now, anywho, anyone want a green newby to tag along for a while? i will FAP like mad in exchange for a vehicle i decided walking/running is my pet hate in the game now :D

19. Smoerble

Smoerble Active Member Pro Users

hi swaith
    i mam at 8coins.. come inside, add me to FL and call me when you got yourself a little into the game, ok? And ofc call anytime you have a question.

20. swaith

swaith Member

roger that, i read this a wee bit late but il gladly pop along once iv come back on how do i add you to my friends list without your avitar being about and how do i send a private message in game? im presuming there is a function for it :D