1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Neil's Success Rate Log

Discussion in 'Crafting' started by Neil, Sep 12, 2013.

1. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

I haven't done any of these lately, here is the latest test.

2. BB Global

BB Global Member

This kind of detail is amazing, well played Neil.

3. Neil

4. Forgo

Forgo Member

I have been tracking every run since the UI change in may 0f 2013, with a copy paste web application I made. It places every crafting run into an unlimited database for each user.

The intention is to track changes in loot and success, and to provide some numbers to show when rates change and why. Obviously the more numbers the better.

http://www.lundsys.com/Entropia Go to success charts link at the top to see a table showing over 1260 runs I have made since then, and maybe this kind of data layout is what you are interested in. The display of the data can always be changed ofc....and I am open to any ideas.

You can directly see (via color coding) the success rates overall are different from when it started in May. And at least for me, the rates generally drop at events like MM.

If you or anyone really wants to use this and track these into a database that wont go away, feel free, invitation code is atrox, the site will make the databases ect on registration for you.

I have alot of stuff planned still like blueprint drop matrix's, material look ups ect, some I have working that isn'
    t seen and still testing also.

An offer anyhow for an easy way to keep the data for comparisons later.

I just hate to see all of the manual effort when it can be automated, and safe from computer failure. :)

Glad to see another crafter posting some experiences though for sure, helps all of us, old and new. GL

5. Neil

For the purposes of this thread, I was not just interested in success rate, but in the actual cost to craft (and predicting the average cost to craft). Success rate is just one of the factors involved in cost to craft. MU of materials, fraction of residue (and MU) and returned materials, and the number and TT value of product as well as the QR of the bp are all factors. I don't think your database includes those extra factors. You can see the way I calculate cost for each of these runs in this thread here, so there's nothing manual other than entering the data into the spreadsheet then into the thread here.