1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need sum healer Advice.

Discussion in 'SocTalk' started by Mr Super Muis, Nov 3, 2015.

1. Mr Super Muis

Mr Super Muis Active Member

i have been healing for the passed year with a S10. but lately i c the healing work drop to nothing where is i always get like 4 jobs a week + -... my question is: whats my next best FAP to get... the one i saw is a mod fap..but that's 7k... is there any other fap to go for that will increase my usefulness for hunters that will need my healing, "that will not cost me a arm and a leg to buy". :angel:

2. T79x

T79x Adviser Arkadia Adviser

go to cyrene and get fap from mission there

• Like Like x 1
  3. hHitman

hHitman Member

Hunters love the S10 when they hunt smaller mobs but since the gold rush and halloween healing jobs hv reduced a bit cos u do those alone.cyrene fap is a little bit advanced than the s10 but it takes a lot of grinding of mobs to get the matts for it.if u want more jobs my guess is u will hv to buy a mod fap 2350 or 2600 thats where real ped is earned.hunters pay 70 ped per hour.As u said those faps are expensive.iv been trying to get my hands on the 1st MF chip from mission galactica and will take some time as well.5k is still expensive but i will save matts for it till i get it done.that chip is worth getting in my openion.best of luck to u

• Like Like x 1
  4. Mr Super Muis

Mr Super Muis Active Member

thanks. was looking @ mod fap 2350. its @ 7k...the 1st MF chip i can pick up for 5k... i like doing healing... think ill buy the chip. then once i have enaf saved up sell it and go for the mod fap :)