1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Natural Stone Textures

Discussion in 'Selling' started by Jenny ferr, Jun 24, 2011.

1. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

Brukite Textures
    Price:
    2000% (buy all 1500%)

Nissit Textures
    Price:
    500% (buy all 350%)

Kaldon Textures
    Price:
    600% (buy all 400%)

Sopur Textures
    Price:
    550% (buy all 400%)

All textures are made by myself with stones I picked on my own, and I'm in no rush to sell so if you don't like the price don't buy...

amounts may increase as I still have some stones to click...

PS: no longer available to find stuff while driving at full speed(since vu.11.5.0), therefor I put up the prices as the availability will most likely decrease a lot because of this

-----------------------------------------------​

Crafting service:
    You supply all the stones* and extractors needed for your textures and I'll click it and guarantee** you get at least 50% textures back.
    I'll reserve the right to keep 1texture/10 extra textures above 50% success to cover my own possible losses.
    I will only use my own blueprints.

And of course you get all the residue and eventual blueprints and left over materials in return. (I cant stream my clicking but I will organize the loot window so you can check my success if you want it when I'm done)

Ex: 100stones, you get 50textures guaranteed, if I make 59 you get 59 if I make 60 I keep 1 and you get 59textures. And if I only make 45 you still get 50
    (clicking done on Quantitiy, no guarantee if you want me to click on Condition)

*100 stones minimum and 3000maximum/day
    **All kinds except Rutols, I could click them but at your own risk

Contact me here or in game