1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My plan to take over the world - one sweat bottle at a time

Discussion in 'New Player Discussions' started by Lovefall, Feb 25, 2015.

1. TechKen

TechKen Active Member

AH HAH!!! NOW I know where all yer votes are coming from!

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Lovefall

Lovefall Deactivated User

LOL, no, actually the only vote that came after that post was... yours. :p

3. Lovefall

Restarted once again... so I guess take two, changed in take three - hahaha.

Reason? Well, I brought a friend in the game and he insisted and insisted and insisted on giving me a "referral" bonus (oh... poor guy... he has no idea in what hell I brought him - hahaha) and finally I thought that the only thing I could accept and not feel like a real cheat to my plan of being a free player, was the $5 starting package - doing my tiny, tiny, tiny contribution to supporting the game and at the same time pretty much having only untradeable items that I would probably never use, so are pretty much only for show off. :)

So yeah... updated list and stuff with my new fancy items... and yeah is just $5, which I didn't even paid from my own package, but, strictly technically, now I'm a depositor, so a supporter of the game. Hahaha!

Also I finished clearing my inventory of all little things I wanted to dispense off, and also managed to buy the four items that were on my short buying list. :)

• Gratz! Gratz! x 2
    Last edited: Mar 5, 2015
  4. Lovefall

This weekend marks my one month anniversary in the game (yeah, free cake for everyone... just that since in game "cake is a lie" you'll get it only if you travel to Transylvania... and well... I can't promise anyone that they'll leave from here unharmed and unchanged :p).

Now maybe a few of you know, the vast majority of you don't know, but when I started playing, I also started a blog, just that soon enough I dropped it thinking I can't really say anything that was not already said countless number of times before. At some point, after starting this "plan to take the world by storm", I thought on doing it there, but I was afraid that it may turn out to be a disaster and doing it on the forum would have been a little bit shameful than do it on a dedicated blog - hahaha. But now, after one month, seeing where I got, I can say that I'm much more confident that I manage to achieve my goals, so I decided to try to do that - keep my log on its own place (lovefall.blog.com) where it is easier to control the way it is displayed.

I will still update this post weekly with the report of the weak, but anyone wanting to see the whole story or the daily update will be able to do it there.

• Like Like x 1
  5. TechKen

TechKen Active Member

Not anymore, I think you have another 4 or 5 since you said that!