1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Muster For Ranking IFN Officers

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by happy_hipster, Jan 22, 2022.

Did you know that Many HERMAN (L) Weapons could be Upgraded at the A.N.U.B.I.S. Terminal?

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. Yes, but I never did

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. NO, I Just found out!

75.0%
  4. WHO FREAKING CARES!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. happy_hipster

happy_hipster Active Member

All highly ranked IFN officers are officially summoned to /wp[Arkadia, 30054, 10253, 99, the .Point] to arm themselves and determine which munition is exceptional, and therefore upgradable at A.N.U.B.I.S. It is vital we determine which of these weapons are qualified to be upgraded as they are just now being re-discovered. (I always wanted a hook)

There is NO COST, and details will be invented and discussed as we proceed! This is not intended to be a conversation, but an official announcement of the IFN presented by one of its officers. For those of us who have CHOSEN to pursue promotion in the ranks by seizing our PAYBACK from the ORATAN, a return of the HERMAN MK I. weapon line requires, no DEMANDS that highly ranked officers perform our obligations, discover our duties, and enjoy the rewards granted them by this freaky little card [IFN Captain Access Card]

The desert, jungle and artic firearms are awaiting qualified officer(s) to carefully convey them to the A.N.U.B.I.S. station and asses their potential upgrade-ready status. (I would not mind an eye patch either) The following weapons have not been verified as upgradable, and requires highly ranked officers to do so:

[Herman ARK-60 Jungle (L)][Herman ARK-54 Desert (L)][Herman ASI-33 Jungle (L)][Herman ASI-27 Arctic (L)]

If there are any officers available that CAN NOT inspect the firearms above the [Herman ASI-21 Desert MK.I (L)] (ENFORCER) level, then do not feel left out, you are also being called into ACTIVE DUTY with the IFN in the COMMUNICATIONS DEPARTMENT. With the current obvious breakdown of all official systems of communications, [IFN Communication Device] , the battle cry must be spread using older, less rapid forms of order distribution. So those of us ranked CAPTAIN and below are needed to disseminate the call for HIGHER OFFICERS to muster and check, arm, and possibly upgrade the newly re-discovered BFGs (Big Flucking Guns). Spread the word in your platoons(societies), take it to the bulletin boards, paper the streets with propaganda fliers, BUT GET THE WORD OUT. (I dont think I would like a peg leg though)

It may seem that we have lost Arkadia. It looks like those who brought us here to fight and die have abandoned us. It seems like the corporations that own the IFN have sold us a bunch of moon deeds and ran off to a crack house with the money leaving us without any support, any research and development, any guidance as to what NEW MISSIONS we should engage in, or new Arkadian technology that has been manufactured
    BUT THEY WERE NEVER THE ONES FIGHTING THE ORATAN. (I would like one of those parrots sitting on my shoulder, but a monkey seems cool too)

It was always just US!

The old weapons are beginning to be made anew, now the message needs to be spread, and if any of these BFG's can be better, deadlier, FASTER then it is the TIME, RIGHT NOW, to make them BIGGER!~

We Are the Officers of the IFN and WE ARE THE SMUGGLERS and it is HIGH TIME we TAKE BACK ARKADIA from the PIRATES that POLICE this METAVERSE! (Was that too much? Did I go over the top there? Naw, I think we good. We good)

Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
  2. happy_hipster

The Struggle Continues!

As instructed, our brave soldiers managed to plaster our directive throughout the Universe, and two Brigadier arrived to offer very limited help in identifying at least THE LEVELS of upgradable weapons. It was arduous, but with perseverance and the direction of a lowly captain, the three were able to make a little sense at the ANUBIS terminal in Celeste Quarry.

It appears that while upgrading, the user is unable to see what will be available UP the chain, this must be one of those military compartmentalization practices to prevent anyone from knowing too much. While the Captain was only able to see the lower, level 5-7 weapons and the level 20 to 23 guns he recently started working on, the Brigadiers were able to see the low, mid low, high low at level 36 to 38, and the low middle at around 42-46.

The call went out for lower ranked, pre-dropship ranked officers to help with the puzzle at hand, but the undisciplined and poorly educated grunts are much better for digging latrines and clubbing pandi cubs to death then setting their dirty sights on such a complex task. Soon, though, we should be able to piece together a table that gives a schedule of when one should be able to advance which items.

That is good news. The BETTER news is that a single, honored and accomplished General, General Bones, was able to slip a message through from Calypso and should, and MAY be able to help deciphering this enigma within the next few week. That is such a relief to me personally that I was able to actually get 36 minutes and 48 seconds of sleep all at one time. Whew!

Please continue to spread the word that this is far from over, and until Arkadia is able to produce and sustain Arkadian weapons, then the battle is far from won. We need help from all IFN OFFICERS to spread this message, and for our highest ranked officers to come and help us modify the largest of our Herman weapons to their full, brutal utilization.

A.N.U.B.I.S. Upgrades Available
    10% Skill
    +1 Critical Hit
    10% Increase Critical Damage

3. happy_hipster

MUSTERING PROPEGANDA HAS NOW BEEN SUCESSFULLY DISSEMINATED ON FACEBOOK
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/289477571086360/posts/5028789313821805/

THIS JUST IN! We have finally gotten an answer to the question we all have deep down inside our tiny black hearts about the same size as a raisin! AGE OLD QUESTION WITH SKETCHY ANSWERS: "How long does it take to withdrawal players money from the Entropia Universe?"

Answer: Because of the international banking regulations, one cannot take all of the money out of EU until the moon deeds are all sold through the webshop, then RUN LIKE HELL AND NEVER LOOK BACK TO BELOVED ARKADIA!!!!

I hope I do not get the actual, canned support answer to this and many other similar questions. I have thought about it and I really think I know exactly what those who control things like the unharvestable plants on the Arkadian bugged lands plots, I know what they would say.

Something like, "I don't know what he is trying to accomplish with, with,
    with ALL THIIIIS"