1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Post by David!

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Colbey Kal, Sep 2, 2014.

1. Colbey Kal

Colbey Kal Member

David used to post nearly every week - often multiple times a day. That was Awesome! His posts are / were always intelligent, honest, and if he didn't know something he didn't try and pass off some BS. I want more!

I love EU because of the economic aspects. (I'm a dork that way - to each their own) For that reason alone I spend most of my time on Caly. As the Arcadia economic system has really come into it's own I've been spending more time here - and I expect to increase my time here since in so many ways it's more pleasurable than Calypso. I think the foundation of Ark's appeal is based on the A-Team's communication. It's great that Chris, Mathias, and Lars also post here on a regular basis. They're cool. But there's no substitute for someone that knew the game so well, that after he became an 'uber' in his own right he decided to become a Planet Owner. Let's be honest..... That is awesome! Freaking Awesome!

Look at this post: It gives an expected date of the next VU. It lets people know that he's aware of their opinion, even while personally disagreeing with it - and why. He lets us know what is going to be changed He gives information that is unrequested, but related to the initial question (Bonus points!).

Here's a post : where he apologized for not posting for 5 days! Think about that.... He felt bad for not posting to the public section of the forum for 5 days. The new president of MA has stated they will try for better communications. If they said something every 5 'weeks' it'd be an improvement!

He even tells jokes! (It may not be the "best joke" but darnit, at least he's trying!)

All in all, I want more actual communication. I know he's busy. I know whatever he says, some idiot will complain. I know he's got people who can handle it for him. But darnit, when David say something, that means more!

2. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

I'm not totally absent (last post was a week ago). Getting worse than 5 days hey.

I acknowledge I haven't been as active of late, I'll make more of an effort :)