1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monthly Mêlée all the Way!

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Ardorj, Jan 18, 2015.

1. Lovefall

Lovefall Deactivated User

Boo :(

What about instead of canceling to just change it a date - like first of the new month? :)

2. Ardorj

Ardorj Active Member Pro Users

I'de love to, however I need to get some time off Entropia at the moment.
    I also have too little time now to check on the Ark.Forum, let alone organize something. I do hope that I can set-up the April edition, but it will be last minute - if there will be one.

3. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

I would love to come along but weekends are difficult for me (I work away all week so weekend is family time). Any chance of making this on a weekday evening?

I just remembered that the last one was 24 hours so I accept that would be difficult midweek!

4. Gotabecoolman

Gotabecoolman Member

Offering heal for decay for this event!!!

5. Ardorj

:battleroar: Montly Mêlée all the Way! :battleroar:

New date for May announcement: wednesday 27th May at 19:30 EuropeTime (GMT+1). Meeting point is Moshane's Legacy. Mobs to hunt is the best suggestion I hear from team.
    I'm on my way to Berlin in the last weekend of may, so I can't do it then and it's past time for one already.
    I'll still be in Berlin in the last weekend of june, so no MMatW that month.

* date and time is subject to change *

Sharpen your steel! Auf Wiedersehen,
    Ardorj :)

• Like Like x 3
    Last edited: May 27, 2015
  6. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

I should be in! Ill get the Bukins blade off the shelf!!

7. Ardorj

Bump for tonight. MA-Time is always a hassle for me ... I ment to say 19:00 hours European Time. Might be better to do it a little later: 19:30 EuropeTime (GMT+1).
    When I'm online late this afternoon I'll check with the MA-Time.

8. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

I believe MA time is GMT (which is 2 hours behind current European time (CET)). A 19.00 start in European time (CET) is 17.00 start in MA time.

9. Ardorj

You are right, so it's at 17:30 MA-Time at Moshane's Legacy. Bring your own mêlée weapons and your favorite mob to cut in pieces. :)

10. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

Thanks for the run. It was fun, even if a little expensive. Looking forward to the next one.

• Like Like x 1
  11. San

San Well-Known Member

Thanks! Had fun and got some good skill points. Loot eluded us, but hey, experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted. Sorry for my reckless attacking this guy one shoe size too big and causing a casualty, got a bit carried away :battleroar:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ardorj

July Mêlée all the Way! Saturday 25th July, midday at 1200 MA-Time. Meeting at Cobra Digsite. I'de like to try the big Magurg Males this time, if we can get a big/strong enough team for the challenge. 10 reasons to join the Mêlée all the Way!

1. Mêlée is cool!
    2. Magurg loots some great weapons, swords & daggers, mindforce and ranged.
    3. It's a free-for-all kind of event.
    4. Hunting mêlée gives you strenght for carring more and skills that gives you more HP.
    5. Together we can hunt down stronger creatures then each alone.
    6. Meet awesome people that use mêlée.
    7. You're welcome with any and all mêlée weapons; no min. or max. skill requiered.
    8. Mêlée hunters in a team with ranged hunters are either forced to use ranged as well, or lag behind. Now you can hunt in a team with likeminded people.
    9. You can show Arkadia how much you love mêlée.
    10. Mêlée is cool!

PS. I know that the intention is to make it a monthly event and that I've organized it maybe once per two months. I'm not the best event-organizer and event-promoter. I do the best I can and hope that I can get it to work more monthly in the future.
    I'm also thinking about handling out a prize or two, so as to make it more interesting to join. But my income is limited at the moment unfortuatly.

Ardorj :)

• Like Like x 2
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2015
  13. Zrodian

Zrodian Member

I would like to join in on this one. Is that midday MA time? Also, where was the location for meeting. I wont be bringing a lot of muscle but I will be bringing a lot of spirit!

14. Ardorj

Added info in previous post. MA-time 12.00 noon, that's 14.00 EU-time if I'm not mistaken. Meet at Cobra Digsite, or simply at the Magurg Male LandArea. (yes I got a decision-making problem :drowning:)

15. Ardorj

I might change the time to todays evening due to the Tour de France that I've started liking a lot. Time around 18.00 MA. Jeh, just can't make up my mind on this. :banhammer1:
    Sorry for the late notification, I do hope that I can get a (small) team together and get things (back) on track.

16. Haruto Rat

Haruto Rat Active Member

Seems we missed it :(

Were thinking of joining to burn some small looted weapons.

17. Ardorj

Sorry that I had to change the time & date at the last minute. :redface:
    We got a nice team together, starting with 5 on Madana where we scored our first, and only, small global of 60 PEDs. One left, during the Madana hunt en then we went to the Tiaraks at the event area, but no such luck there. It was a nice Mêlée Teamhunt all the same. Haven't calculated the return, I know it won't be much.
    Stay tuned for the August Version! :battleroar:

18. Grizgal

Grizgal Active Member

Really sorry I missed it. Ill try harder next month

19. Ardorj

Hello people of Arkadia,

I am taking a break from the game. No futher MatW from me till further notice.

Ardorj :brb::bookworm::coldfeet::sleep:

• Informative Informative x 1