1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Other Mob in a FB Command Center

Discussion in 'Bugs, In-Game Issues and other Feedback' started by jjmatrix, Jul 20, 2015.

1. jjmatrix

jjmatrix Member

I was doing my daily Oratan Puny mission; I had to go for a little while, and when I came back I was logout already. Logging back in I was at the revive inside the Command Center (Repulse)... but not alone!! :facepalm2:

Oratan_CommandCenter.jpg

Not sure how it happened, but I thought I'd report it. Anyone had this happening?
    I thought it's ATH time for me... so I killed it, but nothing :cry:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Wauspaus

Wauspaus Active Member

Maybe he just wanted to be your friend :D

3. Mathias | Arkadia

Mathias | Arkadia The Chief Whip Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Thanks for the report, and this just proves what happens if you don't keep them away from the bases... Good that you took care of it though :)

on a serious note, will look into and see what happened

4. jjmatrix

jjmatrix Member

That's what I thought at first! I've tried to add him to my FL... but then he started bashing my head with his pickaxe, so it had to go :banhammer1:

Right; I was thinking that if it was a Miner Elite, and if it was Celeste Quarry... it could've been "fun".

• Funny Funny x 1