1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Missing Items

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Sonya Heart, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Sonya Heart

Sonya Heart Member

Hey

Im going to need help to make this a full list, I can only spot a few things from my limited gameplay view, I may also be incorrect in some of what I am seeing so will need to be corrected.

Missing in loot

Orange Paint
    Basic extractors (many) some drop but 20 in 3000 mobs seems a little low for the profession :)

Missing from TT/Tech

Rookie Finders/Guns
    Large stripped cloth texture bp
    Basic shirt BP
    Basic pants BP
    First vehicle BP
    Tailoring volume II
    Components Volume II
    Weapons Volume II
    Limited Volume II (the bigger book - 5ped)

I wanted to start this just so that we could get a full list, ive killed a lot of mobs up to level 25 and notice these missing items the most, however I dont work on other professions so my view is a little blinkered.

2. Daenerys

Daenerys Member

I'd like to say rookie finders on the TT.
    I don't personally need them anymore, but a friend and pretty much all mining newbies would have great need for it.

3. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

I would like lemon paint instead of orange, same skills tho
    Extractors probably comes the vu before(hopefully) or same as texture BPs been worked out.

Check the standard limited book, it's as big as the 5ped book but don't take calypso L bps (at least not mine, as I planned to free those 4peds from my 5peds calypso books)

and where do I find this "level25" mob you speak of, never seen it globle so is it real or just a myth?

4. Sonya Heart

Sonya Heart Member

L25 using the new level system, was just stating that I had hunted some semi level mobs with no orange paint. Calypso blueprints are still part of arkadia so far, the arkadia books seem to use them still so I think the limited should count too.

Will add the rookie finders thanks!