1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mining Mining Strongboxes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by TheRock, Jul 11, 2019.

1. TheRock

TheRock Member

Hi

As some know im a miner and been most of time at Calypso mining. I have gathered data from 500k cycled into mining...

In the past 2 years, Mining strongboxes came back to loot. But this was to only Calypso. After been heavly mining at Arkadia for the past months, I did NOT get a single SOOTO (Something out of ordinary) loot from Ore mining or enmatter. In other words, there are NO Mining StrongBoxes to be looted on Arkadia.

I then checked with Arkadia team and they confirmed that those drops. Few months later and still heavy mining and nothing.

Please review this!
    Also when mining treasure at some certain areas, there are no SOOTO to loot, while other areas drops SOOTO often (vases mostly)

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Dylan | Arkadia

Dylan | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

Thank you for letting us know - We will address this with the correct department.

3. TheRock

TheRock Member

Any miner at Arkadia can confirm my statement easly.

4. hHitman

hHitman Member

Omg rock i just posted a thread of the same matter moments ago...lol.wish i saw ur post seconds ago.my thread can be closed.i will subscribe to yours instead

5. hHitman

hHitman Member

Any update on mining strong boxes not dropping on Ark Dylan?

6. TheRock

TheRock Member

7. Heidi Stassinopolis

Heidi Stassinopolis Active Member

I don't mine that often, but I'd agree that SOOTO happens less that it seemed to on ARK, I found 5 out of the seven parts of my armour mining about 3 years ago and apart from a very occasional treasure map don't seem to get anything "out of the ordinary" these days, also I have had a strongbox drop on Monria which I guess is technically calypso?

8. TheRock

TheRock Member

Any info to get regarding this issue?

9. hHitman

hHitman Member

Yup new patch states that we can loot boxes but iv looted nothing so far.mining daily so we will see soon enough

10. konrad_nightstalker

konrad_nightstalker New Member

Does mining strongbox also drop from TT finder, in general?

11. hHitman

hHitman Member

Its supposed to be a sooto as in out of the ordinary find so yea its possible with any finder.iv cycled 8k ped already but iv not looted any