1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mining rewards in arkadia

Discussion in 'Mining' started by hHitman, Jul 30, 2015.

1. hHitman

hHitman Member

Hi im a new miner and currently using a F 101.Iv taken up all da mining missions which is given at quarry area and would like to knw what awards they give after completion.I searched every where but couldnt find any.Do those missions award u any skill points like in hunting missions or they dnt.

2. Haruto Rat

Haruto Rat Active Member

I believe the rewards were mentioned somewhere in the mission dialog but that NPC talks so much that most people just click through without reading carefully.

Anyway, Stage 1 (100 points) rewards are:
    for ores (lysterium, ospra, kaz, veda, banite) - choice of 0.30 PED Prospecting or 0.30 PED Mining;
    for enmatters (crude, hydrogen, zolphic) - choice of 0.30 PED Surveying or 0.30 PED Mining;
    for treasures (fossil tooth, aarkan, songtil, khorudoul) - choice of 0.30 PED Treasure Sense or 0.30 PED Mining.

Stage 2 is 500 points, Stage 3 - 1000 points, Stage 4 - 10,000 points, and of Stage 5 I'm not quite sure but you won't have to worry about it for some years either. :) The rewards are the same skills, the value is proportional to points (i.e. 1.50 PED for Stage 2 and 3.00 PED for stage 3).

On a side note, claim point values are equal to the lower bound of tt value of a given claim size - e.g. size IX claims are from 12.00 to 17.99 PED, IX gives 12 points, X gives 18 points. (Size VI starts at 4.50 but gives 5 points)

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. hHitman

hHitman Member

wow.dats alot.thanks man