1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Miner DASH @ Sanctuary Cove

Discussion in 'Community Events' started by Meculus, Oct 3, 2011.

1. Klod

Klod Member

May I just ask if one of my 4 leading globals get pushed down will my 5th step up?

Nice Lidacon Sverpan :)

2. Meculus

Meculus Active Member

As long as you have at least 4 of the highest globals, you will be entitled to 4 300 ped prizes :) I will be counting who is highest at the very end to determine the prizes, so dont worry about part way through other than making sure you have 4 that are unbeatable ;)

Cheers

3. drifter

drifter Member

So far Im only one with Veda stones global - and yet Im not in the scoreboard here. Dunno if it even does matter for the event or not.

4. Meculus

Meculus Active Member

Keep in mind I'm manually checking the score board and filtering over to thread board from time to time, you're up there now ;)

5. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

If you fancy another reward for that Lidacon enter it in the Discovery comp as well....If i'm not mistaken, i don't think its been listed there yet?

6. Meculus

Meculus Active Member

Setting the bar high on Lidacon it seems, lets see what else this weekend brings!

7. raynopssgold

raynopssgold Active Member

I did found a XVI Florican Mist, but it's slightly out of the Sanctuary Cove's Area... :/

8. Meculus

Meculus Active Member

Well I could say I'm sorry you missed SC for the prize on that, but seems more like congratulations are in order for such a nice claim!! Next one around you get your prize on hopefully :)

9. Meculus

Meculus Active Member

looks like 1 hour left of the event, i'll be at sanctuary cove to pay out some prizes at that time, will be back next weekend as well :)

10. Meculus

Meculus Active Member

change of plan, gotta head back to caly in a hurry, my wife BonBon Bonalanius Bonfire will be inside SC center with prize peds for the winners at 00:00 at the end of the event

11. Meculus

Meculus Active Member

Congrats to our winners!! PM me here on the forum to arrange a time to meet up for your prizes!!