1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MindForce Ideas

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Ty Williams, Jun 13, 2011.

1. Ty Williams

Ty Williams Member

I have some good ideas For MindForce, Im Sure its been thought of already, But i figure i would throw my two cents in on MF..

MF Vehicles (L):
    -Hover Boards
    -Etc..( Meaning Other Light Transportation )
    Now with Vehicles that are Driven with MF, Maybe have the Chip its Self be used and Spawn the Vehicle for the Player.. It Would Use up a certain Amount of MF.. but These Vehicles Would Not Be Full blown Cars and trucks, They Would Be Light Vehicles, Such as Skates or Hang Gliders Maybe..

MF Hand to HAnd Combat (L):
    -Martial Arts
    -Boxing(Ya i know we have the Power Glove, But Boxing with One Hand, is Kinda Over Usage of the Right Arm Righ..:shrug:
    -Etc..

Now i like this, its Kinda Ok that your Avatar, when u start, cant just go and smack a RT Vixen like they Can Smack you, But with a Chip that Gives the Player the Ability to "Bruce Lee A Fool" i think Would look Pretty Awsome.. Plus we have a Martial Arts Skill that Can Colab with this MF Chip and its Skill..

Leave Some Comments Or Other Ideas, i would like to Hear What People think of all this :)

I Have Plenty More Ideas Also, ill Post As We Go Along..

Umm if we use any of these can i get a Rep+ lol:D

2. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

*Thread Moved*