1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MindForce chips & diluted sweat in loot

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by Lee DeLioncourt, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Thought I'd add this to the wishlist as something that appears to be missing from Arkadian loot. I know that David has said any Arkadia specific mindforce items are not even on the table at this point in time, a further down the road thing to consider, but in the meantime, those of us who still use and skill MF would be better able to help and support the Ark economy by not having to buy chips and diluted sweat from Calypso.

(I am assuming these are 'universal' loots like the paint, animal oils etc, please correct me if I'm wrong on that.)

2. Nighthawk

Nighthawk Member

Lack of MF, even general one in loot, is one of my main reasons for not being on Arkadia more

3. Corey "Greyfox"

Corey "Greyfox" Member

Wow, even on NI we have MF chips, it all we have mind you, but at least we have something Arkadia doesn't :)

But ya would be nice if those could be found on Arkadia. Even a simple re-skin of the Calypso one's to act in the interim until Arkadia designs there own.