1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MF on Arkadia?

Discussion in 'Mindforce' started by Lee DeLioncourt, Apr 24, 2011.

1. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member

Apologies if anything has been posted on the subject and I missed it, but I am very curious if the dev team has any plans regarding MF specifically for Arkadia? We have seen many of the new weapons, faps, mining tools etc, but nothing on MF yet, and I admit that even if it is pretty much a simple reskin of some skill chips it would be nice to see that MF will have a role to play on the new planet.

I personally like MF a lot, but the system is pretty limited as it exists now, so wonder how far the team can manage to make any little beneficial differences? Also still hoping for an eventual system wide upgrade of course, but in the meantime, would be nice to know if MF is anywhere in the current dev outline or further on down the road or not at all?

Thanks guys for any info.

2. Dan59

Dan59 Active Member

If i have read right forum here then there is no development of MF for start with on May 2011.
    Maybe latter.

3. boost

boost Member

if thay do thay should design it diffrent to make it fit with planet and aliens i mean very creative ideas and concepts to keep the spirit alive in entropia and arkadia thay need to do things that have not been done before

4. Lee DeLioncourt

Lee DeLioncourt Arkadian Outrider Platinum Member