1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

message to Ned

Discussion in 'Missions' started by vproto, Nov 3, 2015.

1. vproto

vproto New User

Ned, as you know the IFN has accused the smugglers of hacking the IFN Oratan payback mission chain to the effect that the missions stop at stage VIII with the rank of Officer Cadet and no further advancement is possible. (http://arkadiaforum.com/threads/planet-arkadia-update-2015-5-1-patch-notes.12778/)

It seems implausible that you would interfere in this way since it goes against your own interests by limiting the stream of arkoin you receive from the Secret Camps that you have provided.

I would be interested in any response you might provide to this accusation.

I am keeping an open mind, but if you are responsible for sabotaging these missions, know this.

You have taken from me the most engaging and entertaining aspect of my daily life on Arkadia. The daily payback mission was the anchor around which I planned my activities for nine months before finishing stage VIII in late September. Without the accompanying feeling of constant progress and accomplishment, these last few weeks have felt directionless and a little melancholy.

Perhaps the IFN have their own agenda and are using you as a scapegoat, but if not, you have made a lasting enemy and I will do everything I can to assist the IFN in bringing you down.

• Creative Creative x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Tommy

Tommy Member

I thought stage 9 is now available ?

3. T79x

T79x Adviser Arkadia Adviser

yesterday afther update was checking terminal
    every 30 minutes
    than every hour
    and [System]: Entropia Universe time: 2015-11-04 08:48:01 nope its still not there

4. T79x

T79x Adviser Arkadia Adviser

Yes IFN use NED as scapegoat to hide their own mistakes and corrupt agenda
    took me long time until start to see that there is something wrong
    and when i opend my eyes they strike my back and only once
    and now when they find repleacement for me and mark me as expendeable
    they start to show me theirs real face

NED was RIGHT Dont Trust IFN