1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mentor in United States: Kenshin Himura Battosai - Hunting, Mining, Crafting, Trading

Discussion in 'GMT -8 to GMT -5' started by lyosha, Mar 23, 2012.

1. lyosha

lyosha Member

[IMGRT]http://arkadiaforum.com/images/flags/United States.png[/IMGRT]Avatar Name: Kenshin Himura Battosai
    Player Since: 2011
    Society: Promin£nt T£mplar

Time Zone: GMT-8

Main Professions: Hunting, Mining, Crafting, Trading, Texturing, Mindforce, PvP

Days Usually Online: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
    Time Usually Online: Evening
    Usual Hangout Location: Celeste Quary}

How to Contact Me: Arkadia Forum, Private Message, In-Game

Additional Information: I started playing EU in 2011, I made it about 6 months before my first deposit(I hit a 15k hof and decided MA deserved some money from me, lol =p)

My goal has always been to have fun first, second to be able to support my fun with none or minimal deposits, third was to be profficient in lootable PVP.

I have met all 3 of my goals and then some, i am currently a level 43 laser sniper with most other weapon skills in the high 30's, I own a shop @ a great location (twin peaks mall, 1st floor, 1st shop on the left), i have done all of this with almost no deposits, i can teach you the same.

I've done a bit of everything from sweating to pirating, and I continue to enjoy this game and everything it has to offer at minimal($20/mo) or no deposits.

I can teach you how to:
    Hunt for proffit, PVP, Trade, Pirate, Mine, Craft.

2. Eurynisus

Eurynisus New Member

Battosai...I would like to be your disciple.

3. umart3

umart3 New Member

I as well would like to be your disciple, I played in 2007 for 1 year then couldn't retrieve my account when I came back earlier this year. I used to be a Trader/Miner in my old avatar. But I would like to know a little bit of everything to make me a better Trader/Miner.