1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mentor in United States: jim AttacKat jim - Crafting

Discussion in 'GMT -8 to GMT -5' started by AttacKat, Jan 23, 2012.

1. AttacKat

AttacKat Active Member

[IMGRT]http://arkadiaforum.com/images/flags/United%20States%20of%20America.png[/IMGRT]Avatar Name: jim AttacKat jim
    Player Since: 2011
    Society: Arkadians Unleashed

Time Zone: GMT-5

Main Professions: Crafting

Days Usually Online: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
    Time Usually Online: Randomly
    Usual Hangout Location: Celeste Quarry, new player areas, and Arkadia space zone.}

How to Contact Me: Arkadia Forum, Private Message

Additional Information: AttacKat - Mentor for Crafting

I was an ex-EVE Online player for over an year as a R&D privateer. I left Eve Online because it was getting too boring and as it stop bring in the challenge, and hence I found EU back around Feb/March, and created my avatar on May 27, 2011, right after Planet Arkadia's launch on Arkadia.

I have tried a little bit of hunting, but quickly felled back into my crafting preferences.

Currently I am lvl 18 Mech Eng, and lvl 13-16 with most of my engineering professions. With over 24K skill points in constructions and science.

If you are serious about becoming a crafter, and wishes to save tons of PED while learning the ropes, PM me.

But be warned, crafting is NOT an non-depositors' profession, so serious inquiries only.

jc

2. Ellington Corp

Ellington Corp Member