1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mentor in United States: Donny Fox Hodges - Mindforce, Other

Discussion in 'GMT -8 to GMT -5' started by Hodges, Jan 14, 2013.

1. Hodges

Hodges Member

[IMGRT]http://arkadiaforum.com/images/flags/United States.png[/IMGRT]Avatar Name: Donny Fox Hodges
    Player Since: 2011
    Society: The MotorBoating Chinesers

Time Zone: GMT-6

Main Professions: Mindforce, Other

Days Usually Online: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
    Time Usually Online: Midday, Afternoon, Randomly
    Usual Hangout Location: Celeste Quarry}

How to Contact Me: Arkadia Forum, Private Message, In-Game

Additional Information: I'm here to teach, not do everything for you. If you want to learn, I will teach you. If you have questions, I will answer them or find someone who can. I don't put a lot of money into the game, but I'm still able to have fun. I can't teach you how to do that, but I can show you what I know and you can find something that you would have fun with. There is a lot to do in this game.

If you're looking for someone to give you everything instead of teaching you to do things yourself, I'm the wrong person to ask. That's not what a mentor is for. I also won't tell you to go do something for days and not help you. That's also not what a mentor is for.

We are supposed to teach new players and help them learn the game. That is what I do as a mentor.

I hope you enjoy your time in game, no matter who you choose as your mentor.

~Fox~