1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mentor in Lithuania: Aleksejus Liosha Beskrovnyj - Hunting, Mining, Crafting, Trading

Discussion in 'GMT +2 to GMT +4' started by avel, Apr 15, 2012.

1. avel

avel Member

[IMGRT]http://arkadiaforum.com/images/flags/Lithuania.png[/IMGRT]Avatar Name: Aleksejus Liosha Beskrovnyj
    Player Since: 2008
    Society: Iron Wolf (LT)

Time Zone: GMT+2

Main Professions: Hunting, Mining, Crafting, Trading, Mindforce, Other

Days Usually Online: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
    Time Usually Online: Evening, Randomly
    Usual Hangout Location: Celeste Quarry

How to Contact Me: Arkadia Forum, Private Message, Email, In-Game
    Email: liosha.eu@gmail.com

Additional Information: Hello i play entropia universe since 2008 autumn and would like to share my experience in playing this game. I won't give you anything except my knowledge about game. Most of time in game i mine, do small craft and hunt staff. I'll put full my atention to Arkadia disciples and help them as much as i can. I won't take lot of disciples because i care about quality not amount of regret disciples. I don't care are you big depositor or small sweater both ways are good just need some time and knowledge to do it right. Do not forget all the disciples over time bypassing their mentor's.