1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mentor in Canada: Larkin Snipes Smith - Hunting, Mining, Trading, Other

Discussion in 'GMT -8 to GMT -5' started by Larkin, Apr 27, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Larkin

Larkin Platinum Member Staff Member PAF Senior Mod Platinum Member

[IMGRT]http://arkadiaforum.com/images/flags/Canada.png[/IMGRT]Avatar Name: Larkin Snipes Smith
    Player Since: 2007
    Society: Brainstomers

Time Zone: GMT-5

Main Professions: Hunting, Mining, Trading, Other

Days Usually Online: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
    Time Usually Online: Randomly
    Usual Hangout Location: Celeste Quarry}

How to Contact Me: Arkadia Forum, Private Message, In-Game

Additional Information: Hello everyone! My name is Larkin, and I'd like to take the opportunity to offer my mentorship services.

A bit about myself first. I've been playing Entropia for 5 years now. For the first few years, I took the time to learn the game mechanics, absorbing all the knowledge I could. I dabbled in both mining and hunting, with a bit of crafting on the side. After learning all I could, I began to start being able to sustain myself in game without depositing. Today I mainly mine, with some hunting for fun on the side.

I'm very active within Entropia Universe. In game I'm an Akadia Adviser and a for profit miner. Outside of game I'm a moderator on this forum and an Entropian cinematographer (youtube.com/thebxrabbitx), where I create tutorials, commentaries and other interesting videos.

If you're looking for a mentor who has had years of experience in Entropia and can provide useful knowledge to disciples, I may be the mentor for you.

Feel free to contact me here or in game, and be sure to look me up in the Mentor Register :)

Directions to Access the Mentor Register and Become a Disciple

1. Right-click on the screen when logged on in Entropia.
    2. Go to System --> Mentor Register, and right click.
    3. In the Mentor Register, locate the search button on the top left. Type in 'Larkin Snipes Smith' (without the quotations) and hit enter.
    4. Click on my name, and hit request at the bottom right.

*Note: Your name may not show up in my friend's list due to bugs in the system, so be sure to contact me on the forum here as well.

Cheers!

EDIT: Temporarily closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.