1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Items Mentor / Disciple NPC @ Supply Depo

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by AlexSolo, Aug 24, 2012.

1. AlexSolo

AlexSolo Member

Hello,

since there is the Mentoring System I was thinking about the gifts disciples and mentors get as soon the disciple graduates. At the moment all disciples get an adj. pixie (which is a good armor set) and an truck (nice small vehicle)

There are several planets inside the universe and I was wondering why there are no different gifts from each planet a disciple could get.

The reason why I actually have choosen not to get a mentor yet is because I dont want the adj. pixie.

Now what can be done?

Why not implement and mentor/disciple NPC at the supply depot who enables the players to hand in their mentor/disciple gifts to recieve an arkadian version of graduation gifts.

The design of the musca armor is so awesome that it almost breaks my heart that its a low protection armor at the TT almost noone uses and even new arrivals get recommended to not buy it but to wait for the adj pixie...:soangry:

Players who already graduated could rechoose their gifts at a planet specific NPC on each planet. (Because I would avoid that a disciple gift armor skyrocks on MU and people start to create multiple avatars to grind the armor so it should be available to all of course)

Players who graduate from a point in the future could recieve disciple graduation tokens to change them for the items they would like to have at a NPC located at each planet.

I dont know what items mentors can all recieve as there are alot Mentor Edition Items on entropedia so cant think about that at this point. Maybe some mentors can comment on that or share their thoughts about it.

Adj Musca UL , same stats as adj pixie would be awesome³ :fineprint:

I have seen NPC at Next Island who take certain items to change them into others already so it could be done.

It would be a great addition to the supply depo and I hope this can be taken to a meeting at mindark in the future.

Thanks and Greets,

Solo

2. Dave Stevens

Dave Stevens Member

3. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

I think the Ark Dev team are working with MA to allow Arkadian specific gift for Arkadian Mentors and Disciples!