1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mentak's Service Center - FAP, Pet Training, Events, and All Odd Jobs

Discussion in 'Services' started by Mentak Rickshaw Tem, Dec 15, 2015.

1. Mentak Rickshaw Tem

Mentak Rickshaw Tem Member

Hi everyone, my IGN is Mentak Rickshaw Tem and I am back from a long break. With my return I've decided to resurrect my handyman service with some new twists. I will list the available services below with details, but feel free to request me for other jobs you have thought up.

FAPPING
    Currently I am a rookie Fapper and I am looking for whatever experience I can get my hands on. I only expect decay costs and nothing more.
    I currently only have an Herb Box to offer as a Fap.

PET TRAINING
    I have taken a shine to the new pet system and I'm enjoying it a lot so I've decided to follow the example of Daughter of Anarchy's service and offer Pet Training.
    If you need a person to train one of your pets for you, I'm your guy.
    Rates: 25 PEC an hour for active training. I won't be doing an AFK service at this time.

EVENTS
    I have experience in event hosting/assistant hosting on both Arkadia and Calypso and my services are up for grabs. Whatever your event needs are, I'm sure we can negotiate a fair price for the situation.

TAXI/COURIER
    I have several vehicles up for grabs as Taxis, courier, or just for joy riding. Space ready VTOL, Valkyrie, 2 Spear Mk 4s, and a chopper. The Spears are always fun.

ADVERTISING
    Since this might come up, I am not interested in spamming Ark chat any more than it is already so regrettably I can't provide this service. If anyone would like help in providing creative advertising solutions, I am available to help with that.

ODD JOBS
    If there are any other odd jobs that anyone may need a person for, please feel free to inquire about them with me.

Thanks for your interest in what I have to offer. I hope to conduct business with many of you in the future.