1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Visual Media Center

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by AlexSolo, Aug 28, 2012.

1. AlexSolo

AlexSolo Member

Hello,

the new Media Center is just great.

At first I had some worries if the GFX shading will create a green made of all different tones but it just works awesome.

Did that just with some minutes of time: (can do even better with AA in the tool but....)

[​IMG]

I tried it with an ASI-10 Desert also and works just great. Even at nighttime its not too dark inside to shoot item pictures. The Item window creates a good color to turn it into transparency.

Lights could be in there during nighttime though to light out the avatars or vehicles etc. That is getting quite dark. Some like small lights everywhere which can be turned on and off each.

Great building to have. Thanks alot!

Greets,

2. cute781217

cute781217 Active Member Pro Users

I don't understand, what can you do in Media center?

3. AlexSolo

AlexSolo Member

Its a room which has a part completely green you can walk into.

You can take a screenshot then and copy it into your graphic programm e.g. gimp.

In the graphic programm you can convert everything which is green in the picture into transparent.

then your avatar or the item is left and you can easy copy it into any kind of background you want to have it.

So very good for shop owners to make signs, forum signatures, websites, etc.

If you want to drop items in the center you can also create a closed event for that so noone can pick up your items.

Greets,