1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Max Maturity Hunting Excel Sheet

Discussion in 'Hunting' started by Lizzy, Jan 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Sheet no longer available.

So, some of you know, but I think most of you don't. I am a big fan of hunting max maturity on mobs, and I have an excel sheet for Arkadia and Calypso on my computer. Some time ago I added a second sheet for hunting low maturity's. (it's at the bottom of thee page)

Especially for Arkadia I have now made a list for every one to use so I won't have to hand it out.

There are currently no mutated mobs on the list yet.
    (link deleted)

Armor wise, this is what you should know about how I list what armor to use.

(Adj) Harrier + 5B equals Viceroy on the list
    Jarhead equals Jarhead but also Viceroy + 5B
    Dune rider equals Jarhead + 5B
    Jarhead +5B equals Sandstormer
    DKoA equals Sandstormer + 5B

So you can go with the armor listed, or go with a lower armor with plates.

The choices on skills you can make, when you can choose more than one, it's not on the list. Instead, it is easily found on entropedia.info. Don't let me make you lazy.

Feel free to ask questions.

Edit : You should be able to copy/paste everything in an excel document of your own and edit it as you please. (it doesn't seem to work with open office for me.)

• Like Like x 10
    • Informative Informative x 5
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
  2. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Mutated mobs added in alphabetical order.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Updated with creatures found in Aakas, without armor preferences.

Anyone that wants to contribute info is welcome to do so.

4. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Added Viceroy + 5B for the mutated Nusuls (leave out the plates if you are level 25+ evader, you'll be fine)

• Informative Informative x 1
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2015
  5. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

6. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Updated with a second sheet of normal mobs and the way to go if you hunt them on low maturity only and what armor to use.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Updated sheet with Riptor, I forgot that creature.

• Like Like x 1
  8. May

May Active Member

Impressive list! :wideyed:
    Did you actually test out all the Ark mobs for the best armour to use? That's one hell of a job! :biggrin2:

Would you mind if I put those armour recommendation for mobs in the creature threads?
    With a link back ofc.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Well, the armors listed are the armors I have, and have used. And especially the harrier and viceroy are easy to get for each player on the second list. I have hunted a lot of mobs and adjusted the max mat list to that, but skills help as well as for some I personally use lower armors than listed. I have used entropedia armor compare as well to see what is best of those 4 armors on the min mat list.

Feel free to put a link to this post in your posts. I made this for the community to see and share, and use as they please.

• Like Like x 1
  10. TechKen

TechKen Active Member

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Thank you for the tip, but I got microsoft office myself.

Reason I commented on openoffice was because the original of the list was in an older openoffice document of mine. I have since transferred the list to a microsoft office excel.

12. TechKen

TechKen Active Member

Well, in any case, Now any who want to try to use it in one of the free office suites know... Libre Office works fine with it. Since I no longer use/have OO and use LO instead, I couldn't test it in OO. And yes, I have MSOffice too... I prefer LO though. lol

• Like Like x 1
  13. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

If any one haves some additional information about Pandi for me, I'd appreciate it. (mission rewards and advised armor)

14. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Changed armor for Oweko and Kiana on the low maturity list from Viceroy+5B to (adjusted) Musca+5B.

It's really easy for players to get that armor, so I checked the armor vs mobs list in comparison and found that these two are very good.

On the armors, Liakon can be a suitable armor instead of Jarhead - they are both hard to get. I am looking here and there to see if I can find a suitable armor to replace Jarhead with on this list that is easier to get on Arkadia. For now, check what equals what on the list above to see what can be used instead.

Happy hunting!

15. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

Bump - still looking for advised armors for Pandi's for both low and high maturity's!

If anyone got any other suggestions or notes, feel free to post them.

Dromia Info - I have listed Adj Harrier in the list, but it hardly makes any difference to hunting 'nekkid'. There was a player hunting Dromia in Gremlin, and that seemed to work fine, but the defense cost will probably be (too) high if you hunt them with that armor and try to profit on the hunt.

16. Sityl

Sityl Member

I'm using gremlin + 5b on low maturity Beladoths, but have no info on higher maturities.

It's slight overkill on the youngs, but is perfect for the matures and olds.

17. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

I added the setup for Beladoth as first armor option and put the jarhead set as second option.

I'd still personally go for the jarhead set, but that is mostly down to my skills. It will depend on the player what they will prefer in either eco or skillwise.

Thank you for the info Sityl.

18. TechKen

TechKen Active Member

oooo, finally I get to look at the spreadsheet... Awesome Lizzy! Great work and a big thanks!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. Lovefall

Lovefall Deactivated User

Yep, really great job there. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Lizzy

Lizzy Deactivated User

For Oweko and Kiana on the low maturity page I added Adjusted Pixie + 5B as a second armor option.

Also I am unsure if anyone else but me can edit the files. I would like to request that no one edits the file, if you do make an edit, please notify me.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.