1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maria's Muse - Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5

Discussion in 'Shops' started by mastermesh, May 10, 2017.

1. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

Big Tree is up, shining brightly. If you come to visit you may have to wait a few seconds for everything to load.

xmas stuff is mainly what's here. Alpha core cards are upstairs on the shelf. POVR stuff is around in here too.

Shopkeeper is not currently installed, but may be in the not-too-distant future

Last edited: May 18, 2018
  2. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

Last night I unlocked melee damage assessment and martial arts! Also got autoloot criteria unlocked on oratan axe. The carabok hunting with the new UL maze hammers is giving nice amounts of skillz I'd say. ;)

• Gratz! Gratz! x 1
  3. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

off planet and back on Rocktropia for now... working on figuring out if I'll leave the xmas stuff on Arkadia or move it over to Rocktropia and find a better use for the Arkadian apartment.... alpha core cards will definitely stay on Ark since I hate carrying them through lootable space. POVR posters are on Ark at the moment... they may stay, but we'll see. Fireplace is still over on Ark too since it was a home warming present by past owner so felt it needed to stay put in there for a bit, at least for now. I like the warm fuzzy feeling the place has as it is cozy, so it does work like a nice little hallmark movie type of thing for xmas related stuff, but low number of item points and lack of ability to control the lighting due to the big windows makes it seem like RT may be better spot for xmas trees since the lack of windows there makes the bright lights on the tree seem brighter... at night on ark it's nice, but during day it's ho-hum... We'll see... may try something new all together and use the ark apartment for some other use as time progresses... still not sure it'd work well as a home for crafted goods, but perhaps it may work for that?

I'll get me a shopkeeper one of these days... Once again, if someone wants to trade something for an sk, shoot me a pm and we can open discussions.

4. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member

redesigning ideas still pounding my brain... thinking about creating a totem pole with all of the pets in the U Zoo on RT, and using second apartment on RT to be the house for the holiday items, with one room dedicated to each season more or less.

Originally I was going to use the second RT apartment to store one of every crafted Item I can make in game, so that anyone can come to me to buy one, and I'd replace it with funds from the markup on what I sold, but since crafting is high risk profession, and there's really no need to put a lot of TT value in to items that won't be used, I probably won't be going that route (although it still sounds like an interesting idea a bit)... problem as things are now is in getting the stuff moved around between planets without paying so much on transport fees that exceed what little markup could be made by doing something wacky like that.

No idea what I'll do with the Calypso apartment... I had contemplated using Ark for the Xmas stuff, Caly for the Halloween stuff, and RT for other stuff, but that seems to not be the direction we are heading now... time will tell... probably change my mind again in another few months, lol.

Still also uncertain about the future of the Zoo... originally I wanted to increase level of all pets in there to allow for passives to be unlocked, but since leveling up pets is a very time consuming activity if you do it the right way, not sure about if I'll do that or not... we'll see. May just level up the oratan axe and keep him as main pet, or possibly level up boxer too after axe is up. Most of the other pets don't have a lot of passives... not sure if I can tolerate being on secret island or next island long enough to level up the gorillas since those places bore me utterly after a few hours.

I like experimenting with different sprite producting items in apartments such as the tomtebloss, torches, glowing swords, and other odds and ends... may just set up a bunch of wildly crazy designs in the arkadia apartment someday.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2018
  5. mastermesh

mastermesh Active Member