1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maria's Muse - Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5

Discussion in 'Shops' started by mastermesh, May 10, 2017.

1. mastermesh

mastermesh Member

Purchased Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5 recently.
    To get to the apartment:

From the Celeste Harbour South TP go to the first building you see and walk a bit down to the left side of the building past the terminals (Enhancer Street Shop is downstairs) and take the televator on up to level 5..
    Will be moving shopkeeper over here in the near future....

The shopkeeper usually stays on the same planet my avatar is on. There's a thread about it over on pcf.

If the shopkeeper is home she'll be in the front entry way (near the fireplace).
    Directions:
    From Celeste Harbour South TP, head towards first shop along river (Enhancer Street Shop #08) and take the televator on up to floor 5.

===========================
    Maria's other estates in game are currently:
    Rocktropia: Tangerine - The U : 1st Floor Suite G and Suite H: (Maria's Corner)
    (1st floor is one floor above the lobby. Take the Televator up to 1.)
    If the shopkeeper's on Rocktropia it's in G. H is mainly where stackables reside til they grow big enough in quantity to move to the shopkeeper.

Calypso: Sakura City - Chikara Yuujou Condos 17H
    The Yuujou building is right in front of the TP. Go inside and take the Televator up to Floor 17.

The Shopkeeper usually stays on the same planet as Maria at any given time...

---------------------------------------

In the future I may consider renting out some slots in the shopkeeper or alternatively renting out some of the apartments on planets I'm not currently on...
    details on if or when that service will be available are a little unknown at this time since it's still up in the air idea... I just like having a place to rest my shopkeeper when I'm on a planet...
    I trust her more than the auction many times (actually more than I trust myself on the auction I should say)

if we do the deeds rental type thing it'll have to be a CLD collateral deal on the full apartment deeds... likely at a price of 3 or 4 clds swapped for apartment space, with the cld deeds and apartment deed just swapping back after rental time is done and the weekly roi on the clds being the 'rent'. If interested in something like that shoot me a pm here or on pcf.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2017
  2. mastermesh

mastermesh Member

Started a crafting service.... so shopkeeper is over on Calypso at the moment... as ingredients for blueprints are cheaper there a bit... As this project expands some items will likely move over to Arkadia... In the coming months my little alpha core card collection will start moving over to Ark too and be expanded there...

edit - one of everything crafting service will be moved to Rocktropia apartments in the U on first floor shortly.

3. mastermesh

mastermesh Member

Info on apt rental for cld - still not sure I want to do this but if someone's got clds rotting in storage, why not do it for a few months.

edit - apartment rental service has been discontinued.

• Informative Informative x 1
  4. mastermesh

mastermesh Member

In the Link List that I keep over on PCF is a list of my alpha core cards. I update it as I buy more. Put em up on auction at decent buyout and I'll probably buy em up! :)

Eventually when I get back to Ark the card deck will go in the Ark apartment. Got my Monria Log there too at the moment. Will likely put some more rare story type stuff there eventually.

Feel it's appropriate to put my 'treasures' on the Treasure Hunting Planet.

Last edited: May 24, 2017
  5. Heidi Stassinopolis

Heidi Stassinopolis Active Member

I have #13 if you want to buy it :)

6. mastermesh

mastermesh Member

Shopkeeper is gone for now, but I'll be buying another one in another year or so. 'Moving in' again to the Arkadia Apartment for now. This will house various 'treasures' that my avatar has access to. Alpha Core Card collection and POVR collection are in there now. More will be added within a week. Feel free to visit if you wish. I might tilt the cards in the below pic a bit one of these days to make them easier to view, but we'll see.

[​IMG]

If someone has the cards I don't have I'm open to trading one of the dupes of the ones I do have for em. Missing 3, 11, and 13 at the present time... also possibly open to buying the missing ones outright if you aren't asking too much for em, but only at 'the right price', and 'right time' depending on when I have peds on hand, etc. I don't deposit a lot at a time usually, and when I do deposit it's typically via webshop boxes so it may take me a while to convert universal ammo in to loot for trading purposes, etc.

7. mastermesh

mastermesh Member

Probably will unload the Holiday Collection in the apartment soon, but we'll see. Wish the Ark Apartments had as many item slots as the Rocktropia ones... This dealing with half as many item points as I am used to makes it hard to figure out what to put in here and what to leave out.

(side note link to Holiday collection has some interesting info on the POVR collection such as which real world artist created which poster, etc.)

8. mastermesh

mastermesh Member

Blew a few hours tonight moving stuff around in the apartment.

Arkadia: Celeste South: Building 8, Floor 5
    From the Celeste Harbour South TP go to the first building you see. Go Off to the left, behind the terminals, and past the ramp to the first door you see (Enhancer Street is downstairs) and take the televator on up to level 5.

Most of the POVR collection is in the front lobby by the fireplace. A few odd POVR dupe posters are scattered around in other spots.

Duchev Logs are on main floor near the front door.

Other Logs (2 Monria and 1 Mcgrangus) are over on the wall by the alpha cards.

Christmas Collection is opposite that in the little nook.

Upstairs is where the Halloween Collection is going. I'll probably be buying another maniquen to go up there soon.

Over by the window is where the Valentine's Collection is going.

Poster/Art is kind of wherever there is a bare wall somewhere at the moment.

I likely will re-organize it more at some point in the future, but this is a pretty good start for now.

Happy viewing.

(may move the POVR stuff from main hall back to another part of the place later if/when I get another shopkeeper down the road, but for now it's staying put mostly - may spread it out a bit though since it's sort of congested up next to the fireplace a bit.

p.s. I'm open to ideas... PM if you have any on how you want to see this place arranged, or any thing in particular you want to see on display here.)

Last edited: Oct 4, 2017
  9. mastermesh

mastermesh Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  10. mastermesh