1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Make an achievement for arkadia called, Arkadian!

Discussion in 'Wishlist' started by ΣΔη, Apr 20, 2011.

1. ΣΔη

ΣΔη Member

When you first arrive at planet arkadia this will pop up.

Achievement: Arkadian!
    You are now a citizen of planet arkadia.

or

Achievment: Arkadian Bolt!
    You have ran from one side of the map on planet arkadia to the other.

2. krm398

krm398 Member

Umm, if this is truly a planet wouldn't that be a circle? Running from one spot all the way around and back to the same spot..that would take a long time, since you'd have to travel through many different areas with different enemys to do it, not something you could do in a week.

And the article you'd get for doing it..Arkadian Bolt..would that be an actual thing, like a gun or some special faction you'd get? If this is even considered, then consider this...if its available, someone will do it in a vtol for the prize..lol.

3. ΣΔη

ΣΔη Member

Well :) thats why the achievement will be so rare :D I only put bolt on the end of it because of the runner Usain Bolt so it could actually be a speed achievement instead, in getting from one location on the planet to the other in a certain length of time :)

Haha i know the planet is circle :D i meant the main land area :D unless they have many that are separated by water! :)

4. Telgard

Telgard Member

I thought Achievement don't give items. Only missions do. The Arkadian Bolt is the name of the Achievement.

And technically none of the planets are round that I know of. The maps are not big enough to circum-navigate any of the globes. And going all the way across the map may take quite a few hours but none of the maps require over a week to cross even on foot.

5. Telgard

Telgard Member

Only new people arriving should get this Achievement. Those TPing and flying in from other planet should have to earn the title through missions or something.

6. David | Arkadia

David | Arkadia Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Planet Arkadia Official

I like the idea! I think it would need to be earned though rather than just arriving on the planet, but I'll try and get an achievement in with the reward Arkadian.

Thanks

7. MindStar9

MindStar9 Deactivated User

Don'tcha just love when the CEO comes in and acknowledges our ideas and then not only seriously considers them at times, but then at other times says he's going to run with it? We are SO spoiled over here. :p

8. Trucidator

Trucidator New Member

Indeed, crossing my fingers so that we keep beeing spoiled after it launches... A big part of the reasons I'm packing my stuff to travel here is that hope...