1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lyst, Lyst, Lyst....

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Discussion' started by isclay, Feb 17, 2021.

1. isclay

isclay Active Member

What the fuck is going on here on Arkadia? 95% Lyst in mining.

I want an explanation!

2. Granny Rowan

Granny Rowan Active Member

Have also noticed this especially on northern half of the Aakas server, not as bad elsewhere.
    Did a run in the Aakas sever 2 nights ago that was ore only. I ran north from Scrap yard up to boundary of 8 coins with eMINE FS tier 0.5 and a level 5 amp (average depth 670), every single hit was lyst. Fascinated I then moved across to the east 30 paces and ran due south with an F-106 tier 9 fully depth enhanced and same amp (average depth 970). Again pure lyst.
    Thought it was just me. Worrying that it is not.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  3. Bolleke

Bolleke Member

I don't mine allot but i sometimes have the same problem, yesterday i dropped allot of lyst too but also other stuff but my tt return was +40 so i can't complain there :D

4. SkamzA

SkamzA New Member

I have noticed constant losses since last maint/update, arkadia mining has definitely changed to be lackluster

Redulite possibly removed from server 3 too

Please arkadia don't make me leave, whatever changes that were made aren't a good way to retain players

5. Granny Rowan

Granny Rowan Active Member

please remember all loot including mining is controlled by the MindArk balancing team not the planet partner.
    Generally I have to say my returns from mining on Ark this week have been ok, nothing exciting, but am at least in profit

6. isclay

isclay Active Member

It seems like whenever there are events Miners take the hit and also there is much more LYST.

Regarding my own returns...well they have been OK too. Nothing to write home about. Oh...but...OOPS...Merry Mayhem is starting again!

:eek: DAMMIT :eek: