1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Luckiest player in the game's history!

Discussion in 'Entropia Universe' started by BB Global, Dec 24, 2013.

1. BB Global

BB Global Member

Han SpeakEasy Trent found a deposit (Iron Stone) with a value of 6323 PED at HELL!! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame.

Rumour has it that HELL is the hardest place in game to mine.

This avatar has flipped that ethos on it's head!

With 19 points in Intelligence and 4 points in Agility (1 in all others) this avatar is the luckiest player in the game's history!

View attachment 8615

2. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

I can think of a few with a bit more "luck" then him in the history of this game, but hope you gratzed him when you saw him too :)

3. ruskea

ruskea Member

what i would say the luckiest player ive seen during their newb years has gotta be shoti.. he managed to score 2 towers from 3 total globals.. for me it took almost 8 years of mainly heavy mining to score the first

4. Snape

Snape Master of the BanHammer Staff Member PAF Administrator

I'm failing to see the point of this post BB. Are you calling this person out for some reason? Or is it just a general complaint?

5. BB Global

BB Global Member

It's a congratulatory thread, fella just hit xmas bonanza, chats witha local miner revealed it was an xmas event prize, js sayin gz to the guy.

You're too used to people complainin bro, jus relax a little

6. Neil

Neil Adviser Pro Users Arkadia Adviser

In Hell it's actually easier to get large claims, since it uses the indoor mining logic, like FOMA and Monria. Newbies frequently get very large finds there (but remember, MOST of the newbies who try this lose big, I don't want to give the idea that it's a reliable way to "profit", since it's NOT). To have a chance at a tower you need to use big amps which in the current mining loot system is probably more risky than FOMA/Hell/Monria. Newbies can't use big amps (which I think is a good thing!) and that's why you see them go to these places instead.