1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Low level healing service

Discussion in 'Services' started by DaughterOfAnarchy, Jul 9, 2017.

1. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

I have to clearly say that I'm definitely not the best healer on planet (maybe exactly the opposite) and I'm totally convinced that you could find tons of better skilled, better geared, more dedicated or more social players, and to be honest there is really nothing I can (or want) to say to convince you that I'm better than them. But I still think that there may be a place for everyone and that everyone must start from somewhere, so I'm trying my luck too. :)

Gear:

- [Vivo S10] - maxed out; 12.31 HPP (heal per pec); 8.59 HPS (heal per second)
    - [I0-Pulse Unit] - maxed out; 10.59 HPP (heal per pec); 6.30 HPS (heal per second)

Cost:
    Payment is FAP decay plus 1 PED / hour (that's 4 PED for a four hours contract); tips are not only not required, but not even accepted, since I'm happy with this payment contract and I get free skills during the process anyway.

A few final considerations:
    - IGN is Daughter of Anarchy (feel free to PM or add me there at any time when I'm online);
    - If you want to contact me and I'm not online in game you can PM me here or on Skype (ID: alexandraepureanu)
    - I only work on weekly contracts (four hours per week); once booked though is totally up to you if you want to use your time in a single session or spread it over multiple ones;
    - On weekdays, I'm basically available at any time (but obviously not all this time) between like 07:00 game time 'till 23:00 game time; on weekends, I'm typically not available, since these are my no-computer days;
    - I pretty much prefer to have any healing session scheduled in advance, so I can plan my RL activities accordingly (so I can make sure I don't have to leave mid-job), but if that's not possible I would sure try to jump in on the spur of the moment too;
    - I refuse the right to refuse those jobs that pose a (high) risk of dying since I really hate dying. :)

2. DaughterOfAnarchy

DaughterOfAnarchy Active Member

\
    _\
    __\
    ___\
    ____\
    _____\
    ______\
    ___l
    ___l
    ___l