1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Support Lost (or rather stuck) in Space

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by Dwarf Simeron Steelhammer, Jul 1, 2013.

1. Dwarf Simeron Steelhammer

Dwarf Simeron Steelhammer Member

I am sure most people know this already and support is aware but, Space is broken. heh.

In a nutshell, we can't TP off the ship to a SS, we can't blow the ship up and be "rescued" by getting to a mothership with a hangar to "ride down" to a planet and on top of everything else, the repairing of the ship seems to be broken too.

Spent roughly 21 hours in game Sunday and more or less got to stand around staring at the inside of the Starfinder II for about 18 of them.

Have a support ticket in to try to get yanked off the ship by Support but, given I am roughly half the world away from MA, it may take me actually waiting till Space is fixed to get off the boat. I am central US time.

So as I don't see this posted anywhere, thought I would put it up as a puesdo warning to those headed into space and to let others know the situation (as I missed a couple of appt being stuck back in space hehe).

2. thelegend77

thelegend77 Member

its all in calypso forum. get a support ticket. my fren got tp-ed to planetside

3. Dwarf Simeron Steelhammer

Had one in since early Sunday morning (like 9am)....but it appears my placement on the globe (real one) to MA has got me buggered but good.

I am just about half the globe away from them, seriously. I think I am like 9 or 10 hours off of them right now. So the ticket goes in when they are not around I suppose and when they are around, I am not where I can be in game to get TPed off the ship.

Such is life....lol

4. Jenny ferr

Jenny ferr Well-Known Member Pro Users

No matter where you are on the globe you can't be logged in for them to relocate you, send support ticket then log off and check your case on the web not in game when it's been updated and you're moved.

5. Dwarf Simeron Steelhammer

Ah, didn't know you had to be logged OUT.

UPDATE:

Just got my ticket updated that I can hit T and should move to a Space Station, will let everyone know when I get home from work.

6. Few Scars

Few Scars Administrator Staff Member PAF Administrator Arkadia Adviser

It is a shame that there are no checks in place to prevent this from happening. More so it takes so long to fix. I will log in later and see if I am still stuck.